Lessons Learned From Mr. Zimmerman. - Page 11
Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Lessons Learned From Mr. Zimmerman.

Howdy Rhino,

Here's a link to my Syder build thread.

Stengun's Spyder Build - FFCars.com : Factory Five Racing Discussion Forum

I've been done fiberglass work and it sucks!

Here's a iPhone pic of my CHL.....

Paul

P.S. It would appear that you have ZERO idea about what you are talking about.

Just because my POV is different from yours doesn't mean I'm wrong or that I'm lying.
    I'm so Liberal that I work at the Bill and Hillary Clinton Regional Airport!

I'm watching Fox News @ 5:55pm, Gretta is sitting outside the court house in Sanford Fl. She said with the protesters the feeling is "Uncomfortable".
    I cannot imagine the feeling in George Zimmerman's stomach as he awaits the Jury's verdict.
    Apparently he is an eater when he is nervous. Maybe he's just driving around hitting all the drive thru's. McDonalds, Wendy's, Taco bell...
    I think I'm jaded but I'm feeling like this verdict is coming down tonight unless they end up Hung.
    A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state,
    the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

Quote Originally Posted by Stengun View Post
    Howdy Rhino,

Quit lying and get your facts straight.

Thanks. I needed a good laugh. That was a riot coming from you.
    I won't even bother with the rest of your post since it just contains stuff that's already been refuted, except for one comment:
    People are clueless.
    You've certainly proved that.
    Posterity: you will never know how much it has cost my generation to preserve your freedom. I hope you will make good use of it.--- John Quincy Adams
    Condensed Guide To Ohio Concealed Carry Laws

Howdy Rhino,

Nope, I'm not an idiot I'm just not a racist.

Here's a link to a forum that I've been a member of since June 2003 and have posted many things about guns, conceal carry, military and Gov't background. All you have to do is do a little research. I use the same member name stengun.

FFCars.com : Factory Five Racing Discussion Forum

Here's a link to my photobuchet album:

stengun's Library | Photobucket

If you'll look at my photobuchet album you'll notice a few pics of my home, dogs, truck, etc. and if you look closely you'll notice DAV tags on my Ram pickup.

A few pics where I used different shotgun loads on an old washing machine, and a few pics of different bullets that I've shot to compare expansion.

I've been carry a handgun for over 31 years, have a total of 7 years in the military, another 3 years working as a Fed Gov't employee/contractor. I've carried a handgun and a badge in the military, For Uncle Sam, for the State of Arkansas and the State of Texas.

Due to combat related injuries I no longer work carrying a gun ( I don't hear out of my left ear and I had a knee replacement on my right knee ) and I currently hold an Arkansas CHL. I carry 100% of the time when legal which means except at work and in a federal or state building.

I do get a kick out of the Keyboard Kommandos that live with their Moms and have a "Command Post" in the basement.

Give me a sec and I'll post a pic of my CHL on this thread.

Paul
    Here you go with this feeble attempt at an insult... grow up, Paul.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deanimator View Post
    [*]Don't be afraid to use sarcasm, mockery and humiliation. They don't respect you. There's no need to pretend you respect them.
    Operation Veterans Relief: http://www.opvr.org/home.html

Howdy Rhino,

Nope, I'm not an idiot I'm just not a racist.

Here's a link to a forum that I've been a member of since June 2003 and have posted many things about guns, conceal carry, military and Gov't background. All you have to do is do a little research. I use the same member name stengun.

FFCars.com : Factory Five Racing Discussion Forum

Here's a link to my photobuchet album:

stengun's Library | Photobucket

If you'll look at my photobuchet album you'll notice a few pics of my home, dogs, truck, etc. and if you look closely you'll notice DAV tags on my Ram pickup.

A few pics where I used different shotgun loads on an old washing machine, and a few pics of different bullets that I've shot to compare expansion.

I've been carry a handgun for over 31 years, have a total of 7 years in the military, another 3 years working as a Fed Gov't employee/contractor. I've carried a handgun and a badge in the military, For Uncle Sam, for the State of Arkansas and the State of Texas.

Due to combat related injuries I no longer work carrying a gun ( I don't hear out of my left ear and I had a knee replacement on my right knee ) and I currently hold an Arkansas CHL. I carry 100% of the time when legal which means except at work and in a federal or state building.

I do get a kick out of the Keyboard Kommandos that live with their Moms and have a "Command Post" in the basement.

Give me a sec and I'll post a pic of my CHL on this thread.

Paul
    You didn't mention your vision problem - but, then it could be a comprehension problem...

It must be painful unless you do your knee-jerking with your left knee...
    Lewis - NRA Life - Oregon Firearms Federation - National Assoc. for Gun Rights

Gun control is NOT about guns, it's about CONTROL.

Quote Originally Posted by Kramer1113 View Post
    I think I'm jaded but I'm feeling like this verdict is coming down tonight unless they end up Hung.
    This cannot end up a "Hung" jury, they're all females.

~ Yesterdays Prophecies-Today Headlines ~
    It Is Appointed Onto Man Once To Die, And After That To Face Judgement

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    This cannot end up a "Hung" jury, they're all females.

~ Yesterdays Prophecies-Today Headlines ~
    You Really went there didn't you?
    Endowed Jury?

I think something neighborhood watches around the country should learn from this is the possibility of backups or radios connecting people in the neighborhood. Had Mr. Zimmerman been able to radio to any one of the other neighborhood watch members I feel this would not have happened.

I think Neighborhood watch groups really need to focus on how to better serve their neighborhood.

OH MY, Did you just hear that Guy on FOX news say that he has "Insight" on this and he said its 5 to 1, 5 for acquittal and one is now looking at manslaughter. I sure hope this guy just didn't poop on this case. (Posted in 2 different places)

Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast