Lessons Learned From Mr. Zimmerman. - Page 12
Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Lessons Learned From Mr. Zimmerman.

Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    Quote Originally Posted by Kramer1113 View Post
    I think something neighborhood watches around the country should learn from this is the possibility of backups or radios connecting people in the neighborhood. Had Mr. Zimmerman been able to radio to any one of the other neighborhood watch members I feel this would not have happened.

I think Neighborhood watch groups really need to focus on how to better serve their neighborhood.
    Good idea, but as far as I've heard, Zimmerman was the only "member" at the Retreat at Twin Lakes.

OH MY, Did you just hear that Guy on FOX news say that he has "Insight" on this and he said its 5 to 1, 5 for acquittal and one is now looking at manslaughter. I sure hope this guy just didn't poop on this case. (Posted in 2 different places)
    Yep, heard it. Both my wife and I said pretty much what you said. They broke for commercial and came back without Taffy there, and Judge Ferrar and Mercedes Colwin both said it was absolutely impossible for him to have any "insight" into what's going on in the jury room. Ferrar said, "He's making it up. Wants attention or something...." and kind of trailed off shaking his head.

Dude's been all over CNN and HLN panels since the trial started. A loose cannon. So far, two people make me turn off those channels when I see they're on, Frank Taffy and Nancy Grace. Can't stomach either one of 'em, and what he did just a little bit ago is only one reason among many.

Blues
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

I think something neighborhood watches around the country should learn from this is the possibility of backups or radios connecting people in the neighborhood. Had Mr. Zimmerman been able to radio to any one of the other neighborhood watch members I feel this would not have happened.

I think Neighborhood watch groups really need to focus on how to better serve their neighborhood.
    you are falling for the media BS and propaganda, while he was part of a neighborhood watch group he wasn't on duty or acting as part of that group when this incident took place.

Quote Originally Posted by BluesStringer View Post
    Good idea, but as far as I've heard, Zimmerman was the only "member" at the Retreat at Twin Lakes.

Yep, heard it. Both my wife and I said pretty much what you said. They broke for commercial and came back without Taffy there, and Judge Ferrar and Mercedes Colwin both said it was absolutely impossible for him to have any "insight" into what's going on in the jury room. Ferrar said, "He's making it up. Wants attention or something...." and kind of trailed off shaking his head.

Dude's been all over CNN and HLN panels since the trial started. A loose cannon. So far, two people make me turn off those channels when I see they're on, Frank Taffy and Nancy Grace. Can't stomach either one of 'em, and what he did just a little bit ago is only one reason among many.

Blues
    My fear was that someone within the Jury was possibly texting to the outside world. Guy at work uses that App that turns the voice to text like Dragon Naturally Speaking. One of those on in the Jury room would be deadly.

Now Jessy jackson is putting his 2 worth in... He needs to join his son.
    Man, why so many lights on at the court house?
    A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state,
    the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

Verdict is in!

Not guilty!

Angela Corey and the PERsecution team having a spew-conference right now. Sickening.
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

Quote Originally Posted by BluesStringer View Post
    Angela Corey and the PERsecution team having a spew-conference right now. Sickening.
    Agreed.
    I am thankful for the Verdict. Let us not forget, no matter the outcome, the reason for the trial, a family did lose their son.
    If one of my boys (3 Boys 2 girls) would have caused this to happen to him, it would not lesson my grief, take away my fond memories, or quietly let my hopes and dreams for that child fade away.
    There must be great pain in this loss.

The old girl was doing a lot of tap dancing trying to save face but, the truth is, they fell on their faces.

There was no case. If it were Hispanic on Hispanic, or, White Hispanic VS. White Hispanic, Stand Your Ground would have been an automatic.
    This was a show trial. One of the Prosecutors who spoke after the trial said something to the effect that the truth had to come out and it did.
    As a gun community we needed this to turn out the way it has.
    God Bless and Keep the members of the Jury as well as Mr. Zimmerman's family, and the entire Martin family as well.

I was just channel surfing and caught maybe 10 minutes or so of Piers Morgan interviewing Robert Zimmerman Jr., George's brother. He is quite an impressive and eloquent speaker. If y'all can stand to actually patronize Morgan's show, and see that one coming up on a re-run (or on YouTube in the near future), it will likely be worth it to you to check it out. Morgan was actually uncharacteristically polite and respectful. He didn't badger Zimmerman like he might be expected to do by many of us. If I can find it on YouTube before someone else does, I'll post it up.

Blues

Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast