Lessons Learned From Mr. Zimmerman. - Page 17
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

Thread: Lessons Learned From Mr. Zimmerman.

Quote Originally Posted by Stengun View Post
    Howdy,

What did I learn?

Always carry a gun because there are wannabe cops like George Zimmerman in this world.

About 6 weeks ago my old work car broke down on the way to work one morning and since my wife was at work 20 miles away, my brother was at work 40 miles away I decided to walk home since it was only 1.7 miles from my house.

I have only owned my home since April '11 and still do not know all my neighbors, especially 1.7 miles away and even though I was armed with my Taurus PT 845 .45acp I was thankful that I did NOT have a "run in" with a George Zimmerman.

Since I was armed I would have been the one that called the coronor for George.

Paul
    I have learned that there are folks who will willingly ignore the facts of a situation in order to protect their opinion of the situation.

Oh... and I've also learned that there are wannabe Trayvons too.

Quote Originally Posted by Bikenut View Post
    have learned that there are folks who will willingly ignore the facts of a situation in order to protect their opinion of the situation.

Oh... and I've also learned that there are wannabe Trayvons too.
    I no longer think he's trying to 'protect' his opinion. It seems quite clear now that his intention is to disrupt and to incite anger. He has no interest in any real discussion or debate. He's a classic troll. Nothing more.
    Posterity: you will never know how much it has cost my generation to preserve your freedom. I hope you will make good use of it.--- John Quincy Adams
    Condensed Guide To Ohio Concealed Carry Laws

Quote Originally Posted by Stengun View Post
    Howdy,

What did I learn?

Always carry a gun because there are wannabe cops like George Zimmerman in this world.

About 6 weeks ago my old work car broke down on the way to work one morning and since my wife was at work 20 miles away, my brother was at work 40 miles away I decided to walk home since it was only 1.7 miles from my house.

I have only owned my home since April '11 and still do not know all my neighbors, especially 1.7 miles away and even though I was armed with my Taurus PT 845 .45acp I was thankful that I did NOT have a "run in" with a George Zimmerman.

Since I was armed I would have been the one that called the coronor for George.

Paul
    Yessir. But that's an admission against your penal interest. God forbid you shoot someone tomorrow they'll find these posts. SSHhhhhhhhh.
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

Quote Originally Posted by Kramer1113 View Post
    ... And why while it was going on was it called the "Zimmerman Murder Trial"? Seems a little bias if you ask me.
    Could have been the "Zimmerman Self Defense" Trial.
    Or The "Trial Of George Zimmerman".

I mean a Rose By any other name... but come on.
    kinda reminds me of the fire department. You'd think they started fires. They should be called the fire putter outter dept.
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

Quote Originally Posted by BC1 View Post
    kinda reminds me of the fire department. You'd think they started fires. They should be called the fire putter outter dept.
    They Couldn't afford the extra lettering in today's economy.
    However, there may be less people getting in their way, running over hoses and generally gawking if it said "The Fire Putter Outter Department"
    A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state,
    the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617