Lessons Learned From Mr. Zimmerman. - Page 9
Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Lessons Learned From Mr. Zimmerman.

Quote Originally Posted by BC1 View Post
    Perhaps you haven't heard... this thing is already over. And yes, I trust the knowledge of someone who has proven his abilities by passing a state bar exam. He who guides himself in law despite no education has a fool for a lawyer.
    is that so, the jury has rendered a verdict? wow, how come not one media outlet is reporting this story
    the reality is that the conversation is way above your pay grade. the attorney would know exactly where I am coming from.

Quote Originally Posted by Stengun View Post
    Howdy Outlaw,

George broke the law when he followed Martin. Here's FL's law......

Statutes & Constitution :View Statutes : Online Sunshine

Statutes & Constitution :View Statutes : Online Sunshine

Pretty simple.

If you think you have the right to follow anyone as a private citizen take a simple test......

Martin was a minor so, go to your nearest Mall pick out a young lady that I think is a minor and start following her. When the cops show up tell them what you posted in your reply to my post.

So far everyone that took the test found out that in fact you do NOT have the right to follow a person, especially a minor.

Me bias? Nope. Why would I as a blond haired blue eyed 49yo Married White Male why would I be biased in favor of Martin?

Paul
    Now, THAT is as racist as it gets...
    Lewis - NRA Life - Oregon Firearms Federation - National Assoc. for Gun Rights

Gun control is NOT about guns, it's about CONTROL.

During the recap of today's proceedings one of the Fox News contributors stated:
    "This Jury of six women, 5 of whom have children, are going to want to punish George Zimmerman in some way." The contributor went on to say, "They may add assault to the list of things they may find George Zimmerman guilty of>"
    What I learned is that for some reason, even if GZ was founded in shooting Mr. Martin, the opinion seems to be that because there is a dead teenager someone needs to be punished in some way.
    Makes me wonder what Okmed at the Quickey Mart will be charged with for being robbed at gun point? Careless clerking?
    A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state,
    the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    Quote Originally Posted by Kramer1113 View Post
    During the recap of today's proceedings one of the Fox News contributors stated:
    "This Jury of six women, 5 of whom have children, are going to want to punish George Zimmerman in some way." The contributor went on to say, "They may add assault to the list of things they may find George Zimmerman guilty of>"
    What I learned is that for some reason, even if GZ was founded in shooting Mr. Martin, the opinion seems to be that because there is a dead teenager someone needs to be punished in some way.
    Makes me wonder what Okmed at the Quickey Mart will be charged with for being robbed at gun point? Careless clerking?
    The talking heads and politicians have clearly taken sides against Zimmerman. That's bad enough, but what I find much worse, and much more scary, is that Judge Nelson has done the same thing. I can cite examples, but I literally wouldn't bother for anyone who challenges the claim, because it means they haven't been paying attention. It's as obvious as the skid-mark on my BVDs, and twice as disgusting.

Blues
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

If.. IF Zimmerman is found guilty of anything he has so many examples of why he should be granted an appeal its not funny.

OH, BTW, Lets keep race out of it.
    FOX Photo.
    Lessons Learned From Mr. Zimmerman.-trayvonmiamirally_20130710_191138.jpg
    A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state,
    the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

Howdy Rhino,

Quote Originally Posted by Rhino View Post

Stalking? Are you serious? Did you even read it before you linked to it? Simply following someone does not constitute stalking. Not even close. Read it again. And pay closer attention to what it says this time.
    Because you're very willing to believe to believe things that aren't true without verifying them as fact. Because you let your emotion cloud your judgement. Because you ignore obvious facts when they are presented to you and backed up. Because you obviously can't read or interpret a legal statute correctly. Or maybe just because you're incredibly ignorant?
    Nope on all the above.

I'm not a racist so I only look at the facts.

Fact #1: George is a convicted criminal and a known and proven liar so I do not believe anything that he says unless there is an unbiased witness to back up his statements.

Fact #2: George did NOT have a legal reason to follow Martin and since two ( 2 ) different witnesses said that Martin stated that he was scared because he was being followed by someone he didn't know that makes what George did illegal.

As I e posted before, if you think you have the Right to follow anyone go down to your local Mall, pick out a minor ( male or female, it doesn't matter ) and start following them. When the Cops show up tell them you have the right to follow anyone you want to follow.

As someone who has carried a badge and gun in the state of Florida, my bet will be that you will get to take a ride in the back seat of a cop car.

On another note:

One of the things that came up in court yesterday was how, with Martin straddling George in a MMA "ground and pound" with George's gun down in Martin hinney area, was Martin able to grab for it but George, who according to the defense, was such a wussy ( they compared him to Pee Wee Herman ) was he able to beat Martin to the gun, wrestle it away from him and shoot him?

It doesn't add up.

How was Martin able to see George's gun?

How was Martin while "ground and pound" George able to see a small black handgun at night, in the dark, while it was raining and the gun was underneath Martin?

Just curious?

The State brought up this issue and the Defense didn't have an answer.

Paul
    I'm so Liberal that I work at the Bill and Hillary Clinton Regional Airport!

Howdy,

I also find it strange that Team George keeps bringing up Martin's MMA background, fights, training, etc without any proof what so ever but they have failed to mention George's MMA background, training, etc even thoough it's been well documented in court and even had the police and his trained testify in court.

Why haven't we seen Martin's trainer in court?

Oh, that's right..........like Big Foot, zombies and vampires, he doesn't exist.

I understand that since I'm a married man, with kids, a mortgage, a real job, etc and I do NOT live with my Mom or have a "Command Center" in the basement that I look at issues different than most members on this forum.

It's just part of life.

Paul
    I'm so Liberal that I work at the Bill and Hillary Clinton Regional Airport!

^ rivals Shoobee and Kwimby LMFAO!

But more entertaining IMO.
    If it doesn't fit, FORCE it! If it breaks then it needed to be replaced anyway.

Howdy,

I also find it strange that Team George keeps bringing up Martin's MMA background, fights, training, etc without any proof what so ever but they have failed to mention George's MMA background, training, etc even thoough it's been well documented in court and even had the police and his trained testify in court.

Why haven't we seen Martin's trainer in court?

Oh, that's right..........like Big Foot, zombies and vampires, he doesn't exist.

I understand that since I'm a married man, with kids, a mortgage, a real job, etc and I do NOT live with my Mom or have a "Command Center" in the basement that I look at issues different than most members on this forum.

It's just part of life.

Paul
    Is this really something you want to have said? You have no idea who makes up the members of this forum. That sentence right there makes you look immature. Guess what... I'm married, have two kids, a mortage, I'm an OEF veteran and don't have a basement. You're starting off on the wrong foot Paul... don't take it too seriously... remember, this is the internet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deanimator View Post
    [*]Don't be afraid to use sarcasm, mockery and humiliation. They don't respect you. There's no need to pretend you respect them.
    Operation Veterans Relief: http://www.opvr.org/home.html

Howdy Rhino,

Nope on all the above.

I'm not a racist so I only look at the facts.

Fact #1: George is a convicted criminal and a known and proven liar so I do not believe anything that he says unless there is an unbiased witness to back up his statements.
    convicted of what? I stop reading idiotic posts like yours as soon as dubious statements of facts are made. you sir have zero credibility

Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast