FOX Sports, Are you kidding me
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FOX Sports, Are you kidding me

FOX Sports, Are you kidding me

Just saw a Television Commercial for the first time featuring athletes from a variety of sports holding their finger up.
    To Me, and maybe its just me, Most if not all these athletes were placing credit where credit is due, to our Lord above.
    Fox Sports is using it for the #1 Sports show.
    Fox Sports has really taken it to a bad place. I like Fox news, but this move is in line with a "Holiday Tree"... Give me a break.
    A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state,
    the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Kramer1113 View Post
    Just saw a Television Commercial for the first time featuring athletes from a variety of sports holding their finger up.
    To Me, and maybe its just me, Most if not all these athletes were placing credit where credit is due, to our Lord above.
    Fox Sports is using it for the #1 Sports show.
    Fox Sports has really taken it to a bad place. I like Fox news, but this move is in line with a "Holiday Tree"... Give me a break.
    I seen a jesus on a piece of toast. I guess Wounder bread is just givin props to..

Quote Originally Posted by maine04619 View Post
    I seen a jesus on a piece of toast. I guess Wounder bread is just givin props to..
    Man, will it never end?

So the merciful, good, loving lord above has nothing else to do than to interject his godliness into human athletes when they pray to win the 'big game'. I'm going to start praying for world peace since that would make better sense than to pray for 30 points in a basketball game. Although it would be a bit easier for god to grant those prayers than a big one like world peace. Silly god.

Sent from my NSA screened Smartphone

6. Quote Originally Posted by Kramer1113 View Post
    Man, will it never end?
    Nope there will always be people who believe in a guy that was born of a virgin killed by Romans placed in a cave only to rise a zombie 3 days later and roam the earth making his way to North America to tell his followers to make there way to Utah and build a massive church in the desert then he disappeared. Did I miss anything?

Nope there will always be people who believe in a guy that was born of a virgin killed by Romans placed in a cave only to rise a zombie 3 days later and roam the earth making his way to North America to tell his followers to make there way to Utah and build a massive church in the desert then he disappeared. Did I miss anything?
    Well Ya, You Missed your shot at eternity.

No, it never ends. Not everyone believes what you do. Prove to me that you're right and I'm wrong. The Bible? Not proof. I could write an athiest's bible. That wouldn't be any better proof of my position than your bible is of yours.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Kramer1113 View Post
    Well Ya, You Missed your shot at eternity.

So did you the difference is I know it now you will never know.

Hilarious thread......
    Quote Originally Posted by Deanimator View Post
    [*]Don't be afraid to use sarcasm, mockery and humiliation. They don't respect you. There's no need to pretend you respect them.
    Operation Veterans Relief: http://www.opvr.org/home.html

Quote Originally Posted by Lakeland Man View Post
    No, it never ends. Not everyone believes what you do. Prove to me that you're right and I'm wrong. The Bible? Not proof. I could write an athiest's bible. That wouldn't be any better proof of my position than your bible is of yours.
    So did you the difference is I know it now you will never know.
    In 75 years or less you'll have your proof. Be patient.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast