Malicious Fecal Distribution

Thread: Malicious Fecal Distribution

It takes all kinds.

It showed a blurred pic of her poop. Amazing news story. I feel bad for her shorts the most.

Sent from my NSA screened Smartphone

IDK given that folks run through here dump a loaf and leave all the time I don't see how you would be surprised
    See, it's mumbo jumbo like that and skinny little lizards like you thinking they the last dragon that gives Kung Fu a bad name.
    http://www.gunrightsmedia.com/ Internet forum dedicated to second amendment

Blog Entries
    She doesn't wipe. That's disgusting.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2
    Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive.

Not surprised, we have a jerk in the WH spewing fecal matter from his oral orifice. He doesn't wipe either. Just spews more.
    "The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." --author and philosopher Ayn Rand (1905-1982)

This guy is really so afraid of this woman he had his ID concealed? That's funny.. We're I in his shoes I'd be waiting outside for her the next Saturday with a roll of toilet paper. If that doesn't embarrass her enough to move her bowels somewhere else, the next week ill be waiting with the Police and a roll of toilet paper!
    Guns.??? What Guns???