Trayvons ice tea and skittles durg combanation - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Trayvons ice tea and skittles durg combanation

Quote Originally Posted by jasonb92 View Post
    On drugs or not the entire incident would never have happened if G. Zimmerman had stayed in his car as instructed by the police dispatcher that night.
    Zimmerman was never told to stay in his car. He was never told to return to his car. Is reading comprehension always a problem for you? (We'll have the answer to this question within a few more posts...)
    Then Trayvon would not have tried to beat Zimmerman up and Trayvon would not be dead.
    So, it's the VICTIM'S fault? And if the pretty girl hadn't been on the same street as the rapist, he wouldn't have raped her...
    I am not blind, Trayvon was a troubled kid and may have ended up in worse trouble later in life. He still did not deserve to die that night. Had Zimmerman stayed in his car he would not be going through this mess either, two lives destroyed over a bad decision.
    Yes - the bad decision that MARTIN made when he assaulted Zimmerman.

And the bad decisions made by Obama, Holder, and the rest of the racebaiters...
    Lewis - NRA Life - Oregon Firearms Federation - National Assoc. for Gun Rights

Gun control is NOT about guns, it's about CONTROL.

Quote Originally Posted by jasonb92 View Post
    I have not seen anyone on this forum describe Trayvon as an innocent boy. Further we all as law abiding gun owners and we choose to carry our weapons concealed or open have a responsibility to use them only when necessary for the protection of our life. When Zimmerman observed Trayvon that night his life was not in danger. After initiating contact both parties lost control of the situation leading to the death of a boy and the political destruction of G. Zimmerman's life as he knows it. The whole thing is a tragedy. I'm not saying either one was right, both were wrong in the situation.
    You're declaring which "side" you've taken by ignoring established facts. Being within sight of someone is NOT contact. The ONLY CONTACT was initiated by Martin when he assaulted Zimmerman. The tragedy is that Zimmerman's life has been ruined because Obama and Holder, the lame stream media, and the racebaiters have lied about this for their political advantage.

4. Quote Originally Posted by K7lvo View Post
    Zimmerman was never told to stay in his car. He was never told to return to his car. Is reading comprehension always a problem for you? (We'll have the answer to this question within a few more posts...)

So, it's the VICTIM'S fault? And if the pretty girl hadn't been on the same street as the rapist, he wouldn't have raped her...

Yes - the bad decision that MARTIN made when he assaulted Zimmerman.

And the bad decisions made by Obama, Holder, and the rest of the racebaiters...
    Wow! I never knew the "stay in your car" dispatch was a bogus talking point.

This makes the whole incident sad. Just incredibly sad.

Quote Originally Posted by r1derbike View Post
    Wow! I never knew the "stay in your car" dispatch was a bogus talking point.

This makes the whole incident sad. Just incredibly sad.
    When Zimmerman told the dispatcher he was keeping Martin in sight, the disaptcher told him that he didn't need to do that.

Quote Originally Posted by K7lvo View Post
    When Zimmerman told the dispatcher he was keeping Martin in sight, the disaptcher told him that he didn't need to do that.
    I bet he wished he stayed in the damn car...

Sent from my NSA screened Smartphone

7. Quote Originally Posted by jasonb92 View Post
    I have not seen anyone on this forum describe Trayvon as an innocent boy. Further we all as law abiding gun owners and we choose to carry our weapons concealed or open have a responsibility to use them only when necessary for the protection of our life. When Zimmerman observed Trayvon that night his life was not in danger. After initiating contact both parties lost control of the situation leading to the death of a boy and the political destruction of G. Zimmeman's life as he knows it. The whole thing is a tragedy. I'm not saying either one was right, both were wrong in the situation.
    I have a hard time coming to terms with the victim losing control of the situation. He was sucker punched, overpowered, knocked down, had his face pummeled, had his head bashed into the concrete multiple times, and only then, when his life was in imminent danger, drew his weapon and fired it. He used remarkable restraint, given someone was trying to kill him...or have I missed the meaning of both parties losing control of the situation? Trayvon was the party who initiated contact...

8. Quote Originally Posted by dad45acp View Post

You know he wishes that every night. Every bloody night.

Quote Originally Posted by dad45acp View Post

When you have the green light at an intersection and get broadsided by the punk blowing the red light, will you wish that you'd taken another route that day??? Does that make the wreck your fault???

I found this article about this subject the other day while cruising the interweb.....Trayvon's Skittles, Arizona Iced Tea and something called 'Purple Drank' - Wilmington Conservative | Examiner.com

Quote Originally Posted by K7lvo View Post
    When you have the green light at an intersection and get broadsided by the punk blowing the red light, will you wish that you'd taken another route that day??? Does that make the wreck your fault???
    Following a 'suspicious' subject while you have absolutely no duty to act vs an 'accident' while operating a motor vehicle is comparing apples to oranges.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast