Trayvons ice tea and skittles durg combanation - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 31 to 37 of 37

Thread: Trayvons ice tea and skittles durg combanation

  1. #31
    Quote Originally Posted by dad45acp View Post
    Following a 'suspicious' subject while you have absolutely no duty to act vs an 'accident' while operating a motor vehicle is comparing apples to oranges.

    Sent from my NSA screened Smartphone
    As I've said before, had I been in Zimmerman's boots, knowing what he knew at the time, I would have done the same thing. He thought he might be watching a burglar, not a gang banger. (And, of course, had the gang banger not been black, we would have never heard about it.)
    Lewis - NRA Life - Oregon Firearms Federation - National Assoc. for Gun Rights

    Gun control is NOT about guns, it's about CONTROL.

  2.   
  3. Quote Originally Posted by K7lvo View Post
    Zimmerman was never told to stay in his car. He was never told to return to his car. Is reading comprehension always a problem for you? (We'll have the answer to this question within a few more posts...)
    Wow, thanks for making this personal... My reading comprehension is fine thanks... I may not always agree with others and sometimes someone's facts are not really facts... I never make it personal or attack someone's intelligence... That is what separates us from them... Last time I checked most of us on here are on the same team...

  4. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonb92 View Post
    Wow, thanks for making this personal... My reading comprehension is fine thanks... I may not always agree with others and sometimes someone's facts are not really facts... I never make it personal or attack someone's intelligence... That is what separates us from them... Last time I checked most of us on here are on the same team...
    Well, as you say, your facts weren't facts, and, yes, most of us here are on the same side. But there are a few exceptions...
    Lewis - NRA Life - Oregon Firearms Federation - National Assoc. for Gun Rights

    Gun control is NOT about guns, it's about CONTROL.

  5. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by tattedupboy View Post
    Fair enough. Other than proving he wasn't the sweet, innocent kid the media portrayed him as (which I already knew; he was a troubled kid, no question about that), what does that have to do with the Zimmerman incident? Unless he was under the influence of lean at the time, something I haven't heard mentioned in any of the autopsy reports, I don't really see the relevance of this info.

    Sent from my A200 using Tapatalk HD
    Admittedly this is of course speculation but usually continued drug use does not exactly help you improve your good judgement abilities. If I remember correctly they did find marihuana in his autopsy, too.
    Knarren und Zigarren!!!

  6. #35
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Greenville SC
    Posts
    1,086
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by dad45acp View Post
    Following a 'suspicious' subject while you have absolutely no duty to act vs an 'accident' while operating a motor vehicle is comparing apples to oranges.

    Sent from my NSA screened Smartphone
    Not when thieves have been operating in the neighborhood. Ever had your house or car broken into?
    Given the context, I think more people might call 911 than might admit it.

    Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2
    Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by r1derbike View Post
    I have a hard time coming to terms with the victim losing control of the situation. He was sucker punched, overpowered, knocked down, had his face pummeled, had his head bashed into the concrete multiple times, and only then, when his life was in imminent danger, drew his weapon and fired it. He used remarkable restraint, given someone was trying to kill him...or have I missed the meaning of both parties losing control of the situation? Trayvon was the party who initiated contact...
    What I was saying is that both parties could have handled themselves differently as pointed out by many others to avoid what happened that night. As a victim GZ was justified in his actions after being beaten. I have not disputed that or the jury's verdict.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by K7lvo View Post
    Well, as you say, your facts weren't facts, and, yes, most of us here are on the same side. But there are a few exceptions...
    You are correct, I should have indicated as you did GZ was told "You don't need to do that" when the dispatcher spoke to him about following Trayvon. Still there was no need to make it personal. As far as what side I'm on, I am a conservative independent voter who supports the Constitution. I have been shooting all types of weapons for hunting, target, and self defense since I was 10. I believe we as gun owners and especially those who carry on a regular basis should carry responsibly. It helps support our rights and show others that gun owners are not a radical group of extremists that the liberal media and politicians make us out to be.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast