Trayvons ice tea and skittles durg combanation
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Trayvons ice tea and skittles durg combanation

Trayvons ice tea and skittles durg combanation

Everybody raves and talks about poor Trayvon and his skittles and ice tea what these ass holeís donít realize is these are items to make a drug cocktail when you combine them with an over the counter drug, which was found at Trayvonís fathers house waiting for Trayvon to get back to and mix up the cocktail and get high.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

What's this drug cocktail called? And where is this story coming from? Can you provide a link to your source?

Sent from my A200 using Tapatalk HD
    Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.

Benjamin Franklin

4. Google Skittles, Iced tea and Cough syrup and you'll find recipes for "lean" or "Purple Drank". Needs a cough syrup with codeine in it to work. Supposedly, there was a bottle of cough syrup waiting at his dad's house.

5. Quote Originally Posted by tattedupboy View Post
    What's this drug cocktail called? And where is this story coming from? Can you provide a link to your source?

Here's one of hundreds of sources. Watch the entire clip, for your answer.

Fair enough. Other than proving he wasn't the sweet, innocent kid the media portrayed him as (which I already knew; he was a troubled kid, no question about that), what does that have to do with the Zimmerman incident? Unless he was under the influence of lean at the time, something I haven't heard mentioned in any of the autopsy reports, I don't really see the relevance of this info.

Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.

Benjamin Franklin

7. Quote Originally Posted by tattedupboy View Post
    Fair enough. Other than proving he wasn't the sweet, innocent kid the media portrayed him as (which I already knew; he was a troubled kid, no question about that), what does that have to do with the Zimmerman incident? Unless he was under the influence of lean at the time, something I haven't heard mentioned in any of the autopsy reports, I don't really see the relevance of this info.

Ignoring the fact that his liver showed signs of prolonged use of lean, and the fact that it increases aggressive behavior and add that his unsupervised, or untrained, MMA activity, I would think common sense would lean one to believe who would be more aggressive.

8. Quote Originally Posted by tattedupboy View Post

Then you just don't see, or choose not to. You asked for a source about the drug cocktail, I sourced it.

It doesn't matter if he was under the influence of "lean" or not. He attempted to murder George Zimmerman. And paid a terrible price.

Quote Originally Posted by r1derbike View Post
    Then you just don't see, or choose not to. You asked for a source about the drug cocktail, I sourced it.

It doesn't matter if he was under the influence of "lean" or not. He attempted to murder George Zimmerman. And paid a terrible price.
    We've been through this already on the other thread and I still don't think he tried to murder Zimmerman. But, that's neither here nor there. And yes, it does matter if he was under the influence at the time! Show me an autopsy report or anything that shows he was under the influence at that moment, and that being under the influence had something to do with his aggressiveness that night, and I'll shut up.

Benjamin Franklin

10. Quote Originally Posted by tattedupboy View Post
    We've been through this already on the other thread and I still don't think he tried to murder Zimmerman. But, that's neither here nor there. And yes, it does matter if he was under the influence at the time! Show me an autopsy report or anything that shows he was under the influence at that moment, and that being under the influence had something to do with his aggressiveness that night, and I'll shut up.

Sorry, go suck someone else into your web of denial. I don't play that game.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast