Powerful High Ranking Pedophile's Walking Free?

Thread: Powerful High Ranking Pedophile's Walking Free?

The Great State of Texas "Remember the Alamo"

Question Powerful High Ranking Pedophile's Walking Free?

It's a very long article with a lot of disturbing information if the allegations are true...
    Something needs to be done about it if it's true.
    Question; Is this a global problem within the elite circle's??

Dutch pedophile exposer to stand trial, high-ranking pedophile still walking free - World Mathaba
    Fascist's are Magicians...They can make our Property, our Freedom's & even our Children 'Disappear'.
    ~Outlaw~

Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    I wasn't aware that pedophiles were even organized, much less that they had a hierarchical structure.

Sorry, I get it, but you have to admit that is a very poorly-written headline. Maybe it was written by a Dutchman (or woman)? Sounded funny to me anyway. Carry on....
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

It has seemed like there has always been two sets of rules and laws for people. The rich and famous seem to always just get a slap on the hand while the poor slob gets the book thrown at them for the same thing. Take a look here in this country at Lohan. She seems to do whatever she wants. She is SUCH A GREAT EXAMPLE for our children!

Blog Entries
    Hey don't talk about Lohan! She's a lesbian (victim), drug addicted (victim) rich (victim) white woman (victim). What are you, some kind of homophobic sexist extremist that picks on disabled people? It's your fault she does drugs on boats.

She's just redonkulous. And her girlfriend looks like Sebastian from The Little Mermaid.

Quote Originally Posted by vernsimpson View Post
    It has seemed like there has always been two sets of rules and laws for people. The rich and famous seem to always just get a slap on the hand while the poor slob gets the book thrown at them for the same thing. Take a look here in this country at Lohan. She seems to do whatever she wants. She is SUCH A GREAT EXAMPLE for our children!
    Money talks, BS walks. One of those things that never change.

~ Yesterdays Prophecies-Today's Headlines ~
    ~ GOD HATES RELIGION ~