Out of control spouse
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Out of control spouse

Out of control spouse

I think I would just stop the car and get out and let her sit there and realize what a stupid **** she is, and then when she cools off get back in and continue down the road without saying a word to her, and when she says something ask her, do you feel better now and if she starts all over again proceed with the pervious steps and sooner or later she'll get the picture or else it's going to be a loooooog car ride. It's like a child, you've got to let them know what acceptable behavior is and what isn't. And this goes for husbands as well.

Watch Video:

LiveLeak.com - Wife has a temper tantrum because her husband won't take her to the lake
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    I think I would just stop the car and get out and let her sit there and realize what a stupid **** she is, and then when she cools off get back in and continue down the road without saying a word to her, and when she says something ask her, do you feel better now and if she starts all over again proceed with the pervious steps and sooner or later she'll get the picture or else it's going to be a loooooog car ride. It's like a child, you've got to let them know what acceptable behavior is and what isn't. And this goes for husbands as well.

Watch Video:

LiveLeak.com - Wife has a temper tantrum because her husband won't take her to the lake
    sheesh...just take some time off and spend the day relaxing with his wife...he really needs to rotate his tires that day...

This is not a normal breakdown. I think some medication is in order, just my opinion. Husband probably works and needed Sat. to do maintenance and errands. This is probably not the first time she has a tantrum which is why he is recording it. He wanted to make sure he had evidence when starts accusing him of being a bad husband.

Seriously. I have to rotate the tires on my wifes van. Thanks for reminding me.
    A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state,
    the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

I would take her to the lake... with a boat anchor. Heh heh.
    I'm the luckiest guy in the world. Married 31 years to a woman who never argues or hassles me and enjoys all the same things.
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

Cinder-block and rope, problem resolved

I laughed so hard watching this. Reminds me of my daughters mother. lol

I got you all beat. The only reason we have ARs in the house is because my wife wanted one or two. She knows how to gut a fish by sticking her finger down the fisheeees throat nd pulling the guts out through the mouth. Been married over twenty years. We still argue and I surrender. Something's are just not worth the energy.

Her husband gives her too much credit saying she acts like an 11 year old. I'd have put her at about an immature 4. Other than that she reminds me of my daughter in law. My son must have got his patience from his mother.

She definitely needs medication.

I used to be a government-educated stooge. By the grace of God, I repent. -Robert Burris

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast