Criminals Really Are This Dumb

Thread: Criminals Really Are This Dumb

Every gun lover at one time or another has heard or said in defense of concealed carry, “You never see anyone try to break into a gun shop or gun show”. Now thanks to this moron, we actually have proof of what would happen.

See Why Here:
    Criminals Really Are This Dumb | Uncle Sam's Misguided Children
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Blog Entries

Darwin Award

I saw this story earlier. He should definitely be considered for a Darwin Award even though he lived.

This was already posted. And people try to break into gun shops all the time. They even try to hold them up from time to time, just not with baseball bats.
    Posterity: you will never know how much it has cost my generation to preserve your freedom. I hope you will make good use of it.--- John Quincy Adams
    Condensed Guide To Ohio Concealed Carry Laws

At my LGS, everyone (including customers) are usually armed... including the guys drinking coffee in the back. I pity the fool who'd try to rob that place. It would look like the Glock commercial where the BG tries to rob the diner full of cops.
    G'Day and G'lock

6. Most criminals are stupid. What we see in movies is a rarity in real life. Most criminals rarely plan beyond the basics. So yes this guy was dumber than the baseball bat he used.