BigFoot! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: BigFoot!

With Obama getting reelected I would believe just about anything these days.
    Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of Congress;
    but I repeat myself.
    Mark Twain

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BigSlick View Post
    With Obama getting reelected I would believe just about anything these days.
    Bwaaahahahaha!

It's been said but in order to maintain any kind of genetic diversity there would have to be enough big foots (feet?) out there that it would be obvious that they existed
    See, it's mumbo jumbo like that and skinny little lizards like you thinking they the last dragon that gives Kung Fu a bad name.
    http://www.gunrightsmedia.com/ Internet forum dedicated to second amendment

Quote Originally Posted by dad45acp View Post
    Nononononono. That was actually me DRESSED as Bigfoot while tracking the REAL Bigfoot. I'm PO'd the media got this all wrong and the fact that no one got to see my VERY authentic Bigfoot suit up close. I will catch that bastid and he will live in my home and do my laundry.
    I swear, watching this I was thinking of typing a smartass comment about it being you! That's too funny!
    Quote Originally Posted by Deanimator View Post
    [*]Don't be afraid to use sarcasm, mockery and humiliation. They don't respect you. There's no need to pretend you respect them.
    Operation Veterans Relief: http://www.opvr.org/home.html

Quote Originally Posted by Treo View Post
    It's been said but in order to maintain any kind of genetic diversity there would have to be enough big foots (feet?) out there that it would be obvious that they existed
    Hahaha........
    Quote Originally Posted by Deanimator View Post
    [*]Don't be afraid to use sarcasm, mockery and humiliation. They don't respect you. There's no need to pretend you respect them.
    Operation Veterans Relief: http://www.opvr.org/home.html

Maybe the Six Million Dollar Man was correct and bigfoot is an alien which is why no one can catch him.....
    Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of Congress;
    but I repeat myself.
    Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by BC1 View Post
    Such an animal would require a significant breeding population in order to survive as a species. I don't believe.
    We DO have that breeding population.....they are called Democrats. Either their hand is out or their reproductive organs.

That video is not evidence of a bigfoot. To me it looks like nothing more controversial than some guy out walking in the woods.
    ...SCOTUS says we're right...You don't like it. I'm sorry you don't like it. I guess that's a problem for you. Some people don't like gays. Some don't like alcohol. Some don't like meat. ~michaelzwilliamson

Quote Originally Posted by Gallstones View Post
    That video is not evidence of a bigfoot. To me it looks like nothing more controversial than some guy out walking in the woods.
    Some guy Named Big Foot, Out walking in the woods! Thank You.
    A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state,
    the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

Quote Originally Posted by Oldgrunt View Post
    We DO have that breeding population.....they are called Democrats. Either their hand is out or their reproductive organs.
    No, that's not bigfoot, that's bigmouth. Sighted all over California and large metropolitan areas.
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12