CPS removes toddler from her parents home because they smoked pot. She ends up dead.

Thread: CPS removes toddler from her parents home because they smoked pot. She ends up dead.

The Great State of Texas "Remember the Alamo"

Unhappy CPS removes toddler from her parents home because they smoked pot. She ends up dead.

When the dad (Mr. Hill) arrived at the hospital, he discovered that his little daughter was on life support, bruised and with severe head injuries. Hill’s two-year-old daughter Alex, short for Alexandria, was removed from her parent’s home last November for supposed “neglectful supervision” following her parents’ admission that they smoked a little pot after she was put to bed, reported KVUE.
    “We never ever hurt our daughter. She was never sick, she was never in the hospital, and she never had any issues until she went into the State's custody,” Hill told KVUE.

Father of foster child who died speaks to KVUE | kvue.com Austin

There will be a special place set aside in Hell for whomever decided to do this to this family imho.
    Fascist's are Magicians...They can make our Property, our Freedom's & even our Children 'Disappear'.
    ~Outlaw~

3. UNBELIEVABLE!!! Another incident to show where our country is going to hell in a hand basket!!! Extreme condolences to this family that lost their precious child! I'm at a loss of words on this!

There are a lot of good people out there willing to open their homes to help children in need for legitimate reasons. The problem is with the politicians and inept government employees making the decisions that create these failures. We are truly being governed by inferiors.

I used to be a government-educated stooge. By the grace of God, I repent. -Robert Burris

This is why I do not trust the government!

Sent from my Nexus 4 using USA Carry mobile app

The Great State of Texas "Remember the Alamo"

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by SR40c View Post
    We are truly being governed by inferiors.
    One of the very best quotes of the year imvho.
    Fascist's are Magicians...They can make our Property, our Freedom's & even our Children 'Disappear'.
    ~Outlaw~