Wake Up White Boy, This message is disturbing to say the least. - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Wake Up White Boy, This message is disturbing to say the least.

1. Im start making all you crackers accountable for the stupid **** you do that's why I used to beat the **** out of all the racist white boys I could find grown up so **** you and all the racist mother fuckers and look up this fact there have been more white murders than any other race combined

3. You seriously need to see a shrink

Sent from my LG-P999 using USA Carry mobile app

Looks like we should all should block this jerk. Also Perhaps Luke should ban him for his language. I for one will not answer any of his tirades. He seems to think the attack on those two people was ok. At least he did not condemn the attack which tells me he thinks it was OK!

Quote Originally Posted by bstone352 View Post
    Im start making all you crackers accountable for the stupid **** you do that's why I used to beat the **** out of all the racist white boys I could find grown up so **** you and all the racist mother fuckers and look up this fact there have been more white murders than any other race combined
    Dude, if you are here just to stir up hate, you can forget that. All you are doing is showing your ignorance and inability to express your thoughts in an intelligible manner. It is your kind that make things difficult for blacks who apply themselves in this world and try to get ahead. You are one of the ten percent that causes grief for the other ninety percent. Aren't you proud of yourself? Without profanity, you would be unable to express yourself. Fortunately, you are not a true representative of those of your race.

6. Quote Originally Posted by bstone352 View Post
    You want to talk about that. I was 6 yrs old when some white people burnt a cross in my front yard and shot at my house LE know exactly who did it. Nobody did a thing about that. White people have been raping and murdering blacks for centuries and they still do in some parts of the country. Now like I said before I love races and no person no matter their skin tone should be treated and murdered like that.
    You want to talk about that? I was 7 when I was spat on by a black boy on the school bus, with the driver turning a blind eye. I was 12 when I was picked on, called whitey, cracker, white trash. I was 15 when I was jumped by 5 black kids outside of gym class because I played ball better than they did.

I still don't hate black people. I still see it for the ignorance it was and is. I refuse to blame an entire race for the hatred of the few. I have never owned a slave and will not apologize for slavery. I am sorry it happened, but I didn't do it. I would shoe my sorrow for those who were slaves, but not to you, the person seeking justice for a wrong never committed to you. I am not accountable for others actions, just as you are not privy to reperations for injustices committed on your ancestors.

The point here is racism is a two way street. You cannot cry racism for every white on black crime and just call it crime when it is black on white.

In the name of equality this country has gotten use to turning a blind eye on black on white racism. In the name of equality do we have numerous black interest groups and spokespersons. No where do we have white interest groups. Even if the argument that all other groups are white interest groups were to be made, affirmative action dispels that lie. Many strides of inequality have been made in the name of equality. How can it be considered equal when a company has to look at only black applicants or female applicants to fill a job?

This country worked when the only requirement was a qualified worker. In the name of equality we have not only hurt ourselves, we have hurt our children.

The issue is not equality, the issue is the unrest and hatred until those you perceive as the enemy are not equal but beneath you. Equality just isn't enough anymore.

It's not new because it took place in 2007.

Quote Originally Posted by bstone352 View Post
    Im start making all you crackers accountable for the stupid **** you do that's why I used to beat the **** out of all the racist white boys I could find grown up so **** you and all the racist mother fuckers and look up this fact there have been more white murders than any other race combined
    Now we all see what you are really all about.

I used to be a government-educated stooge. By the grace of God, I repent. -Robert Burris

Ops... this is indeed a horrific story and you are correct, we heard very little of it, probably for the reasons you gave. But you do realize this happened six and a half years ago, right?
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote."
    ~ Benjamin Franklin (maybe)

Look at who posted it. The master of the obvious....
    Anything he posts needs to be vetted by the reader to ascertain its "authenticity" and or " relevance...

AKA.... Take with a grain of salt.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast