Police: Mexican Cartels Give OK to Hit U.S. Targets
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Police: Mexican Cartels Give OK to Hit U.S. Targets

Well do you think our government will do anything about it this time?

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,410261,00.html

Monday, August 25, 2008

E-Mail Print Share:

EL PASO, Texas — Warring Mexican drug cartels have given their hit men permission to cross into the United States to kill their targets, according to warnings received by U.S. authorities.

Police and federal agents told The Associated Press about the warnings Monday, and official along the border are beefing up security.

El Paso spokesman Officer Chris Mears says authorities learned of the threat last week. U.S. Customs and Border Protection and Border Patrol officers have also been told about the threat and have ramped up security at border crossings.

Drug cartel violence has claimed thousands of lives across Mexico this year. Nearly 800 people have been killed this year in Ciudad Juarez, a hard-scrabbled city of about 1.3 million people across the Rio Grande from El Paso.
    Last edited by HK4U; 08-25-2008 at 06:44 PM. Reason: add link
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

We need open borders --- that way this won't be a problem for them, they can just saunter across the border, do their killing and saunter back to Mexico.
    John - KJ4NSE
    Member NRA | GCO | GOA | SAF | ARRL
    Why would God invent something like whiskey? To keep the Irish from ruling the world of course.

Quote Originally Posted by johnsteele View Post
    We need open borders --- that way this won't be a problem for them, they can just saunter across the border, do their killing and saunter back to Mexico.

Perhaps our government could provide them a bus. Pick them up, bring them in and when they are finished take them back.
    Last edited by HK4U; 08-25-2008 at 07:18 PM. Reason: spelling
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    Perhaps our government could provide them a bus. Pick them up, bring them in and when they are finished take them back.
    hmmm. sounds like sarcasm... but right now I would not put it past our government to do such a thing.
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

Bussing illegals

It isn't sarcasm in Deming, New Mexico. The school district already sends a buss every morning to the border
    in Columbus to pick up students to attend school in Deming. Then they take them back to the border after
    school is out.

I have not a clue why the taxpayers in Deming put up with it.

As far as the original thread goes, it was inevitable that the drug cartels would start crossing into the
    States. I am surprised it took them this long. I hope the border patrol agents are wearing body armor. It
    is going to get bloody here, now. I'm carrying my weapon all the time now.

More, Later.
    The Second Amendment is NOT about hunting!

Someone else already posted my thought
    John - KJ4NSE
    Member NRA | GCO | GOA | SAF | ARRL
    Why would God invent something like whiskey? To keep the Irish from ruling the world of course.

7200 volts on the wall and watch them glow.

Where are the Minutemen when we need them?

Quote Originally Posted by tattedupboy View Post
    Where are the Minutemen when we need them?
    If one of them were to shoot an intruder he would be sent to prison like the Border Patrol Agents

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    If one of them were to shoot an intruder he would be sent to prison like the Border Patrol Agents
    It's unfortunate that we employ the agents to protect the border, and when they do it, they get punished. If we're going to treat our border patrol agents like that, we might as well just have open borders.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast