-- third beheading by muslims in uk --

Thread: -- third beheading by muslims in uk --

-- third beheading by muslims in uk --

-- THIRD BEHEADING BY MUSLIMS IN UK --

FM:
    themuslimissue.wordpress.com/2013/06/22/third-known-muslim...

NEAR TOTAL MEDIA BLACKOUT on throat-slashing murder of British disabled man in a wheelchair by another RADICAL Muslim.

Daha Mohammed, 51, of Abbotts Close, was charged with the murder of Colin Greenaway. The disabled man hacked to death in Thamesmead was described as a ‘great neighbour and friend’ by one of the first people to find him.

So would somebody like to explain why there has been a media blackout. The excuse that it may fuel racial hatred is NOT valid. If our own people are being murdered, why is the press being silenced ? Is it any wonder, that there is a rise in the number of viglante groups ?
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

3. Disgraceful!! Hey Brits your lives are in danger and your government doesn't want you to know that you need to start protecting yourselves from murdering muslims!!

Sent from my SCH-I500 using USA Carry mobile app

There is no such a thing as a RADICAL Muslim. When you either convert or die there is a problem.

Quote Originally Posted by jeff martin View Post
    disgraceful!! Hey brits your lives are in danger and your government doesn't want you to know that you need to start protecting yourselves from murdering muslims!!

Poetic Justice.
    It Is Appointed Onto Man Once To Die, And After That To Face Judgement