Man in a coma after 'racist mob' stomp's him half to death. - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 22

Thread: Man in a coma after 'racist mob' stomp's him half to death.

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    2,072
    Quote Originally Posted by leadsender View Post
    I would like to make a suggestion. Instead of assuming, speculating or guessing what Rev. Al or the Rev. Jessie Jackson might say. Why don't you call, fax, email, face book or tweeter them. Ask them if they know about it and if they do not inform them of the story. I would say form hearing them comment on other event that have taken place like this that they would tell you that they in no way condone such behavior and that those involved should be dealt with by the law. To suggest that this is President Obama fault or as you say "the media blew the Trayvon Martin thing way out of proportion" is crazy. I tell people these type forums all the time to get and read a book call One Hundred years lynching. Mob mentality is not solely owned by those black folk in current or recent history.
    Cripes man, you're in total denial.


    I used to be a government-educated stooge. By the grace of God, I repent. -Robert Burris

  2.   
  3. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by rev. dave View Post
    Race is immaterial in a case like this. These are sub- humans on a stampede. Pure herd mentality. There's no better reason to carry than to take some of them with you if you're attacked - because they WILL try to kill you in their blood lust. Defend yourselves, Christians.
    With the rise of violence within cities unwilling to acknowledge publicly of it occurrence a solution is unlikely until some form of retaliation occurs and this isn't what anyone really wants.
    ~
    Once any form of retaliation occurs then you will hear from the authorities calling it vigilantism and illegal. The last time I checked assaulting someone, one on one is illegal let alone 5, 6, 10 or 50 on 1. Call it what you will it is violence committed against society in the name of hatred.
    ~
    I find it difficult to eliminate race from this rise in mob mentality since you are seeing white, Hispanic, or other ethnic mobs assaulting individuals (you know if it was occurring it would be all over MSM instantly).
    ~
    Dave you need to leave YOUR religious fanaticism out of it, we ALL need to protect ourselves.

    Quote Originally Posted by leadsender View Post
    I would like to make a suggestion. Instead of assuming, speculating or guessing what Rev. Al or the Rev. Jessie Jackson might say. Why don't you call, fax, email, face book or tweeter them. Ask them if they know about it and if they do not inform them of the story. I would say form hearing them comment on other event that have taken place like this that they would tell you that they in no way condone such behavior and that those involved should be dealt with by the law. To suggest that this is President Obama fault or as you say "the media blew the Trayvon Martin thing way out of proportion" is crazy. I tell people these type forums all the time to get and read a book call One Hundred years lynching. Mob mentality is not solely owned by those black folk in current or recent history.
    Any comment reply from those race baiters will be presented by their public relations people and will be vetted so that they will be in no way liable for anything. They will not at this point openly incite people to riot, they will not openly incite people to commit felony violence, they will not verbally portray themselves as instigating anything against society.
    ~
    But to raise the awareness of what they consider unfair treatment is their forte, where they shine. It is just a real shame they couldn't have learned from Dr. King and learned how to truly represent mankind in a proper light.
    ~
    Regarding past treatment of segments of society there have been many scares left by society on society. Usually brought about by overt emotional response to situations occurring in society by ignorance. Unlawful acts against society will be met with more violence and at a level that will overwhelm and stop people from causing the denigration of society. Does 2 wrongs make a right, I don't think so. Do you want to see it come to violence in the streets, remember you may have someone in the WH but you are still in the minority of the population of this nation and there are a LOT who do think the way you do which reduces you numbers even further.


    Lets not let this degenerate into a religious battle on this site. This episode is just another of the rapidly rising cases of mob mentality. I'm afraid it's only going to get worse. Race or religion aside, this is becoming a bigger problem every day.

    Quote Originally Posted by SR40c View Post
    Cripes man, you're in total denial.
    SR40C, I think it goes beyond denial, it leans toward anticipation with a sense of glee. Looking forward to the day when we will get ours.
    ~
    I want to preface my comments for clarities sake.
    I was raised and attended school with blacks, that is what they wanted to be referred too back then in the 50s.
    I served in the military with blacks, brothers in arms in the 60s & 70S.
    I spent years in North Chicago managing a restaurant and hired any black man/woman that was willing to work and respect the job they held. 80s
    I have since managed restaurants in Ohio and promoted hiring anyone willing to demonstrate their willingness to preform the job according to the companies guidelines NO MATTER who they were or what color they may be, that included 2 time felons.
    ~
    I learned early on if you truly respect people they will respect you and have been fortunate to have had many people willing to take a stand for me because of the respect they have had for me and I feel blessed because of it. But violence of this magnitude can not be tolerated and must be stopped before society falls into total chaos.
    I'd rather be a Conservative Nutjob. Than a Liberal with NO Nuts & NO Job

  4. #13
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    2,348
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by rev. dave View Post
    Race is immaterial in a case like this. These are sub- humans on a stampede. Pure herd mentality. There's no better reason to carry than to take some of them with you if you're attacked - because they WILL try to kill you in their blood lust. Defend yourselves, Christians.
    From who? Are you going to blame this on Islam? Nothing to do with religion at all. Just dumbasses doing dumbass things for dumbass reasons.

  5. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by SR40c View Post
    Cripes man, you're in total denial.
    I am a long way from being in denial. I live in reality and the real world. I contend that you are a coward. You have the means to get in contact via his radio show or his TV program yet you have not. It is easy for you to sit behind you computer screen and say what you think a Rev. AL or Rev. Jackson would say. I have personally heard both of these men denounce despicable actions of other black folk.

  6. #15
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    2,072
    Quote Originally Posted by leadsender View Post
    I am a long way from being in denial. I live in reality and the real world. I contend that you are a coward. You have the means to get in contact via his radio show or his TV program yet you have not. It is easy for you to sit behind you computer screen and say what you think a Rev. AL or Rev. Jackson would say. I have personally heard both of these men denounce despicable actions of other black folk.
    I contend you are just another race baiting troll like they are. First of all, I never said anything about "what they would say". Secondly, I wouldn't waste any effort to contact either one of those two human form cockroaches for any reason. How about we exchange some private messages so we can meet in the middle somewhere and I will show you how much of a "coward" you are dealing with.

    By the way, how about posting videos of those two charlatans "denouncing despicable actions". Until then, STHU.

    I'll be waiting for your PM response.


    I used to be a government-educated stooge. By the grace of God, I repent. -Robert Burris

  7. #16
    I live in the St Paul, MN area and had not heard this story until Outlaw posted it. Our "wonderful" media has not made a big deal about this. In fact I think they buried the story.

    I really do not like the East Side but I do have to go there at times and I ALWAYS carry when I go there. As soon as I can sell my house I will leave the cold, taxes and this blue state in my rear view mirror!!!!!

  8. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by SR40c View Post
    I contend you are just another race baiting troll like they are. First of all, I never said anything about "what they would say". Secondly, I wouldn't waste any effort to contact either one of those two human form cockroaches for any reason. How about we exchange some private messages so we can meet in the middle somewhere and I will show you how much of a "coward" you are dealing with.

    By the way, how about posting videos of those two charlatans "denouncing despicable actions". Until then, STHU.

    I'll be waiting for your PM response.
    I guess the new buzz word for someone who has a different view or opinion other than yours is "race baiting". Well, I am neither race baiting or a race baiter. POS, I don't think so. Troll. Not. There were comments made by you in agreement against Rev. Al and Rev. Jackson. That is the reason that you got a response from me. If you want to see video or read about those two charlatan's "denouncing despicable actions" you can. How about doing web searches for Rev. Al Sharpton and Rev. Jessie Jackson denounce the New Black Panther party for placing a bounty on George Zimmerman or Rev. Sharpton denounces actions of black teens charged with the shoot of baby in Georgia or Rev. Sharpton denounces black leadership of mega church on there stand on gays and lesbians. You would have to be out of your mind to think that black people would support the stupidity of other black people because they are black. We are not going to have a high noon show down. I am to old and pretty to go to prison. Besides, I am the last person that you want to meet on this earth over some words in some forum. I 6'1" 250 plus pounds and I still work out and train. I also carry the full size version of your name sake. I am done. Peace and blessing to you.

  9. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by rev. dave View Post
    Race is immaterial in a case like this. These are sub- humans on a stampede. Pure herd mentality. There's no better reason to carry than to take some of them with you if you're attacked - because they WILL try to kill you in their blood lust. Defend yourselves, Christians.
    But you can bet race would have been an issue if he had been armed and defended himself. That's the problem. This is the same thing some folks wish had happened to Zimmerman.
    Si vis pacem para bellum

  10. #19
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    2,072
    Quote Originally Posted by leadsender View Post
    I guess the new buzz word for someone who has a different view or opinion other than yours is "race baiting". Well, I am neither race baiting or a race baiter. POS, I don't think so. Troll. Not. There were comments made by you in agreement against Rev. Al and Rev. Jackson. That is the reason that you got a response from me. If you want to see video or read about those two charlatan's "denouncing despicable actions" you can. How about doing web searches for Rev. Al Sharpton and Rev. Jessie Jackson denounce the New Black Panther party for placing a bounty on George Zimmerman or Rev. Sharpton denounces actions of black teens charged with the shoot of baby in Georgia or Rev. Sharpton denounces black leadership of mega church on there stand on gays and lesbians. You would have to be out of your mind to think that black people would support the stupidity of other black people because they are black. We are not going to have a high noon show down. I am to old and pretty to go to prison. Besides, I am the last person that you want to meet on this earth over some words in some forum. I 6'1" 250 plus pounds and I still work out and train. I also carry the full size version of your name sake. I am done. Peace and blessing to you.
    Hook line and sinker. I don't care if you work out, it's irrelevant. I was merely going to repeat to you face to face what you claim I would only say behind the anonymity of a computer. What... you gonna shoot me? You gonna be the next Saint Skittles? Funny how you assume things.

    Now let's get back to the issue and the facts. You said the race baiting charlatans denounced black on white crimes. I asked you for proof. Not my responsibility to provide proof to prove "YOUR" statements. So no proof eh? No videos? No surprise. First you try to say I said things I did not say then you can't back up your words. You are as hosed up as a soup sandwich. I am glad you claim you are done, because I "know" I'm done with you. Frankly, I didn't expect you to be that easy. Thanks for stepping in your own BS.


    I used to be a government-educated stooge. By the grace of God, I repent. -Robert Burris

  11. #20
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    3,832
    I own a Glock G22, and it holds 15+1. If I were to carry two extra mags, that gives me a total of 46 rounds. Sounds adequate for most situations unless I was being beaten into a coma by 50 animals.

    And the MSM and the current administration wants to limit magazine size?????

    Did I bring the conversation back around to firearms?





    ..


    ..


    yes, I do know this is in the "Off Topic" section.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote."
    ~ Benjamin Franklin (maybe)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast