Man in a coma after 'racist mob' stomp's him half to death. - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Man in a coma after 'racist mob' stomp's him half to death.

Quote Originally Posted by wolf_fire View Post
    I own a Glock G22, and it holds 15+1. If I were to carry two extra mags, that gives me a total of 46 rounds. Sounds adequate for most situations unless I was being beaten into a coma by 50 animals.

And the MSM and the current administration wants to limit magazine size?????

Did I bring the conversation back around to firearms?

yes, I do know this is in the "Off Topic" section.
    Sorry, Will try to do better next time.

I used to be a government-educated stooge. By the grace of God, I repent. -Robert Burris

Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    Quote Originally Posted by wolf_fire View Post
    I own a Glock G22, and it holds 15+1. If I were to carry two extra mags, that gives me a total of 46 rounds. Sounds adequate for most situations unless I was being beaten into a coma by 50 animals.

And the MSM and the current administration wants to limit magazine size?????

Did I bring the conversation back around to firearms?
    Indeed you did, BUT....

Quote Originally Posted by SR40c View Post
    Sorry, Will try to do better next time.
    ....I was rather enjoying that little verbal sparring match and don't think it got out of hand to the point of apologies being necessary. Just some strong point/strong counter-point. Nobody got hurt, and everybody but leadsender still knows that Sharpton and Jackson are the most despicable race baiters in the history of history! LOL

Blues
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123