Man in a coma after 'racist mob' stomp's him half to death.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Man in a coma after 'racist mob' stomp's him half to death.

The Great State of Texas "Remember the Alamo"

Angry Man in a coma after 'racist mob' stomp's him half to death.

A St. Paul, Minn., man is in a coma, fighting for his life, after a mob of around 50 thugs viciously beat him half to death.
    They then stripped him from his clothes, robbed him and left him for dead like some stray animal.
    Even if he recovers he will most likely suffer permanent brain damage.
    Ray Widstrand thought that he had nothing to fear from moving into the predominantly black neighborhood on the East Side of St. Paul. He simply wanted to take a Sunday night stroll through his newly adopted part of town, but it proved to be a deadly mistake on his part. When the police finally arrived to the scene one officer wrote; “He had blood coming out from his nose and mouth and the victim was unresponsive,” said the police report. “As of August 8th, the prognosis for recovery is very slight, and if he should he live, he will most likely suffer permanent and protracted loss of brain function.”

Man in coma after black mob of 50 pummels him
    Fascist's are Magicians...They can make our Property, our Freedom's & even our Children 'Disappear'.
    ~Outlaw~

3. It only took a week for this to be in the news. I'm expecting Jesse and Al to show up any time now...

Man in a coma after 'racist mob' stomp's him half to death.

Remember KMB to Al and Jesse black on white crime is not racist. This doesn't fit their hypocritical mantra where white vigilante's are killing black men by the thousands. (I'm being satirical here for those who want citations) These two race leaders have a history of looking the other way. All Americans, Black, White, Yellow, Brown, and Polka-dotted if need be, need to all unanimously tell these race baiting hate mongers, to shut the hell up!
    Guns.??? What Guns???

This should come as no surprise what so ever. Oh yes, and by the way, I really have little sympathy for the victim in this case. While he in no way deserved this to happen to him, the reality is, he should have known better. Friggin' idiot.

I used to be a government-educated stooge. By the grace of God, I repent. -Robert Burris

Quote Originally Posted by SR40c View Post
    This should come as no surprise what so ever. Oh yes, and by the way, I really have little sympathy for the victim in this case. While he in no way deserved this to happen to him, the reality is, he should have known better. Friggin' idiot.
    He was simply stupid enough to believe the propaganda.
    Si vis pacem para bellum

Maybe I've just missed them, but I'm sure not seeing any one-on-one black-on-white beatings. Mostly it's been between three to six on one, but in this case it took a mob of 50. And who can we thank for this? The MSM, al, jesse, obama, and eric. I don't think the majority of blacks would have done anything like this before the media blew the Trayvon Martin thing way out of proportion.

8. Race is immaterial in a case like this. These are sub- humans on a stampede. Pure herd mentality. There's no better reason to carry than to take some of them with you if you're attacked - because they WILL try to kill you in their blood lust. Defend yourselves, Christians.

I would like to make a suggestion. Instead of assuming, speculating or guessing what Rev. Al or the Rev. Jessie Jackson might say. Why don't you call, fax, email, face book or tweeter them. Ask them if they know about it and if they do not inform them of the story. I would say form hearing them comment on other event that have taken place like this that they would tell you that they in no way condone such behavior and that those involved should be dealt with by the law. To suggest that this is President Obama fault or as you say "the media blew the Trayvon Martin thing way out of proportion" is crazy. I tell people these type forums all the time to get and read a book call One Hundred years lynching. Mob mentality is not solely owned by those black folk in current or recent history.

[quote]Race is immaterial in a case like this. These are sub- humans on a stampede. Pure herd mentality. There's no better reason to carry than to take some of them with you if you're attacked - because they WILL try to kill you in their blood lust. Defend yourselves, Christians[\quote]

And I suppose us non-christians shouldn't defend ourselves?

[QUOTE=Lakeland Man;459269]
    Race is immaterial in a case like this. These are sub- humans on a stampede. Pure herd mentality. There's no better reason to carry than to take some of them with you if you're attacked - because they WILL try to kill you in their blood lust. Defend yourselves, Christians[\quote]

And I suppose us non-christians shouldn't defend ourselves?
    Lets not let this degenerate into a religious battle on this site. This episode is just another of the rapidly rising cases of mob mentality. I'm afraid it's only going to get worse. Race or religion aside, this is becoming a bigger problem every day.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast