California Transgender Law - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: California Transgender Law

Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    Let’s talk about this completely idiotic law Governor Brown signed this into law last week where it allows K to 12 public school children that they can announce that they feel that they are of the opposite sex and want to be allowed to participate in areas that the opposite sex is allowed to do.

Now were talking about being allowed to be on the sports teams, use the locker / shower areas and also be allowed to use the bath rooms that their transgender inner self feels that they should be allowed to do.
    Where the hell was this law when I was in high-school? I would have lied my ass off to shower in the other locker room.
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

Quote Originally Posted by BC1 View Post
    Where the hell was this law when I was in high-school? I would have lied my ass off to shower in the other locker room.
    Well, if Arizona follows I am going to get my rain coat and go to the Jr. Colleges. Will they put urinals in the women's head or must I sit down and drown swinging Richard?
    "Undocumented Second Amendment Supporter, fighting against suppression of mandatory background checks."

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by vernsimpson View Post
    If the "left" coast fell into the ocean tomorrow the USA would be better off. We could try to give it back to Mexico along with its debt but I doubt Mexico would want Kali-fornicating-ia.
    Sadly, as I just learned in one of my college Geology classes, this will never be the case. If anything they're moving further into the continent albeit more north than east. Maybe they'll end up in Canada territory where their ignorant laws won't come into question.
    "It is not malicious acts that will do us in but the appalling silence and indifference of good people. All that is needed for evil to run rampant is for good women and men to do nothing." -MLK Jr Current Carry: Ruger SR40c

We need to help put those forest fires out in CA - otherwise those idiots will abandon ship and move east!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12