Dealing With Unstable People On The Internet (Internet Opsec) - Page 8
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Dealing With Unstable People On The Internet (Internet Opsec)

Quote Originally Posted by Stengun View Post
    Now, explain that there are NOT any "tinfoil hat" people on this forum.
    That would be an exercise in futility, Paul. The typical response would be asking you to explain why they should explain. It is easier than addressing the facts.:
    Quote Originally Posted by BC1 View Post
    Kwimby... Cite your rationale.
    Not to mention the clear lack of knowledge regarding basic terminology. Cited well, enough for you BC1?

Circular reasoning is a popular rationale here. Some like Charles Morrison take it to the extreme, circling their head right up their own butt (see illustration).

It's a comfy, cozy, warm, familiar mental and emotional state of being, not be disturbed lest they become agitated, confused and hostile.

Speaking of which... did somebody say something?

I used to be a government-educated stooge. By the grace of God, I repent. -Robert Burris

Quote Originally Posted by kwimby View Post
    That would be an exercise in futility, Paul. The typical response would be asking you to explain why they should explain. It is easier than addressing the facts.:

Not to mention the clear lack of knowledge regarding basic terminology. Cited well, enough for you BC1?

Circular reasoning is a popular rationale here. Some like Charles Morrison take it to the extreme, circling their head right up their own butt (see illustration).

It's a comfy, cozy, warm, familiar mental and emotional state of being, not be disturbed lest they become agitated, confused and hostile.
    Gonna start calling you "Wiki Boy."
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

Quote Originally Posted by BC1 View Post
    Gonna start calling you "Wiki Boy."
    Please feel free to call me whatever you like. I'll refer to you as the man with Charles Morrison's Illustrative emotions at heart. Doesn't change the fact that Wikipedia is an easily accessible treasure trove of mostly accurate information. Using a blanket generalization disparaging it for that reason only demonstrates once again, your inability to address the facts, rather preferring to offer unsubstantiated, irrelevant, inaccurate, biased rejections thereof.

Getting it yet, Butt boy?

Quote Originally Posted by kwimby View Post
    Please feel free to call me whatever you like. I'll refer to you as the man with Charles Morrison's Illustrative emotions at heart. Doesn't change the fact that Wikipedia is an easily accessible treasure trove of mostly accurate information. Using a blanket generalization disparaging it for that reason only demonstrates once again, your inability to address the facts, rather preferring to offer unsubstantiated, irrelevant, inaccurate, biased rejections thereof.

Getting it yet, Butt boy?
    WTF are you talking about? You used the blanket statement. And WIKI isn't an accurate source for anything.
    BTW, my wife calls me butt boy... for a different reason.
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

Thread Topic: Dealing With Unstable People On The Internet (Internet Opsec)

Consider yourself dealt with.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Treo View Post

That said, I was talking to my wife about it tonight and I mentioned that the guy appeared to be wound up so tight that I wouldn’t be surprised if he showed up at my church tomorrow with an Uzi. She said “You shouldn’t be (surprised)” and I got to thinking.
    Your wife wants to off you lol

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678