3 Black Teenagers Murder White College Baseball Player - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 3 Black Teenagers Murder White College Baseball Player

"I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character. "

3 out of 4.
    A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state,
    the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

Quote Originally Posted by Zinc01 View Post
    Who thinks this warrants hate crime charges on top of the first degree murder charges they're already facing?
    I find it disconcerting that we call any crime a "hate" crime. It is divisive for our country. Three kids killed someone for sport or gang pressure, whatever. Either way, there are three kids involved in a murder. Either give them the death penalty or lock them away for life. What difference does it make if it was a "hate" crime? I've never known of too many crimes committed out of "love".
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote."
    ~ Benjamin Franklin (maybe)

I actually agree with the above. The whole hate crime thing is just another PC law, that shouldn't exist. If it is going to exist, I want to see it applied equally to all parties, though.

The original pictures of these young thugs all looked black. Since then different pics are circulating and the originals removed. I just thought it was odd that it took three days for any major news organization to show them. Only once there were new pics with one kid apparently being white, do they finally emerge. I wonder if they had all been black, would we have ever seen the pics on a major news site?

I mainly wanted to hear some opinions on some of the questions I posed. Thanks for the discussion everyone.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12