3 Black Teenagers Murder White College Baseball Player
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 3 Black Teenagers Murder White College Baseball Player

3 Black Teenagers Murder White College Baseball Player

No Cookies | Herald Sun

I find it sad (although predictable) that there are people in Australia (and the US) calling for greater gun control over this crime.

I also find it ridiculous that this is the only news source that actially identifies their race. I intentionally made sure to word the title as I did, to piss off any PC types who read it. News sources continue to rarely mention the race of anyone who isn't white, when they commit a crime.

Who thinks this warrants hate crime charges on top of the first degree murder charges they're already facing?

Black on white. If you hear Al Sharpoton's name it will be in reference to how authorities profiled these poor young sons of tragically poor mothers.
    Typos are for the entertainment of the reader. Don't let it go to your head!

"We were bored and didn't have anything to do, so we decided to kill somebody." When Eric Holder reads this he will say no hate crime, It is Social Justice.
    Tolerance of the intolerant leads to the destruction of tolerance. “You are also reminded that any inappropriate remarks or jokes concerning security may result in your arrest,” in the land of the free.

Why does no one mention in the articles that these murderers were too young to purchase these weapons legally. Therefore, they are either gifts from someone (who?) or they are illegal weapons.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote."
    ~ Benjamin Franklin (maybe)

Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    Quote Originally Posted by Seamsealer View Post
    The OP link was a foreign website too, out of Melbourne, Australia.
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

Quote Originally Posted by farsidefan1 View Post
    Black on white. If you hear Al Sharpoton's name it will be in reference to how authorities profiled these poor young sons of tragically poor mothers.
    Not so sure about the "black on white". I've seen dozens of pictures of these three and in some of them, one of them looks very white. In others, he looks quite black. But you're right about their mothers. One of them is already saying she cannot believe her son was the trigger man. Must be some mistake.
    Do Not Meddle In The Affairs Of Dragons ~ For You Are Crunchy And Good With Ketchup

8. i dont think this is a hate crime, just three dumb ass kids.... for the record 1 was white 1 mixed 50/50 white/black an the other one was black..... still throw the book and everything else at them.... where is the respect for the fellow man??? we would have never contemplated this sort of act when I was growing up....

9. some thing else i noticed, several different web sites have several different pictures of the perpetrators....here
    Bored Teens Kill College Baseball Player for Thrills - The Free PatriotThe Free Patriot
    and here for instance
    2 teens charged with first-degree murder in ballplayer's killing in Oklahoma - U.S. News

10. I sit here eagerly awaiting another "If I had three sons that's what they'd look like" statement out of the white house.
    How do you brainwash a liberal? Simple, give him an enema.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast