Victum of Prejudice - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Victum of Prejudice

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kramer1113 View Post
    tricolor Brother, I Like You.
    Simple as it can be. The Muslim Religion has been hijacked and distorted. Most Christians will not give the Muslim religion the time of day to understand where the difference is.
    A friend of mines wife has the extra screening every time as well. She is a light skinned red head who has it going on. They just want to scan her and search her. Its a little creepy.
    Profiling is something we have to deal with. What a terrible statement. But, If your wife walked through some poorer neighborhoods in this nation all by herself she would not fair well. Unfortunately, the area in its entirety has to be profiled for safety sake.
    If a park or mall has problems with sexual predators I will not allow my children to go there.

Brother, I am sorry you have to deal with this.
    My sister in law is also a light skinned redhead with a whole lot goin on and I watched some greasy assbag pat her down and then hold her for his "supervisor" buddy when she boarded her flight to college. I wanted to do something, but anything I did would get us both sent to prison. She had tears in her eyes by the end of it. I also keep my kids away from certain places. My 5 year olds bus stop will be at the adjacent trailer park, which is populated by 5 and possibly a 6th... child predators (some things a neighbor has seen and told me about raise reasonable suspicions.) She is not allowed to speak to them, play with them or be in the same classes as them. Although I will be getting out of work 15 mintues before her first class begins, I will be driving her in. If I find out that any of those kids is put near her by our school, I will be enrolling her at one of the other three schools in our town. The apple doesn't fall too far from the tree, and she's already been victimized once under the school system's watch. I have a hard time believing that even one of those kids will grow up to be a normal child. I've seen two of the boys touching each other from my yard, all while under some form of adult supervision...and reported it to child services to no avail...and while she is far from helpless, practically a little samurai girl, not on my f'in watch...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BC1 View Post
    A few years back my wife bought new furniture at a high-end furniture store. I tagged along and noticed the high-brow women tripped over each other to help us. A few days later my wife asked me to return a rug she had borrowed to see if she liked it. I went back, this time in work clothes and a little dirty from some yard work. I wrestled that rug to the front door but couldn't get it open. These girls sat on their asses and watched me struggle. Eventually I got it in. I grabbed the owner and told him what happened. He was quite upset. So these girls apparently didn't think some dirt-bag like me was deserving of some common courtesy... or was it that some dirt-bag like me wouldn't garner a commission? In any event it was noses in the air. Pretty nervy for a common sales associate.
    Sounds like the furniture store/hotel/morgue in our town. Sometimes I wonder if the other occupation of the owner effects the sales reps...

Howdy,

As a blonde haired, blue eyed white male

I have only been discrimanated against one time in my entire life that I can think of.

Many years ago I applied for a job with the US Dept of Agri. As a field investigator and even though I had to highest score of anyone that took the test and was selected for the job it was give to a non-white female that wasn't qualified for the job.

The really sad part is that I am a Disabled Combat Veteran and the woman had never served in the military.

Paul
    I'm so Liberal that I work at the Bill and Hillary Clinton Regional Airport!

I am an educated, white, male professional.

Several students at my high school will snigger when I speak with proper grammar and diction; what's sad is, certain colleagues do as well. Am I to assume that teachers should not use proper grammar and diction when they speak?

Apparently, it is cool to be stupid, ignorant, and illiterate.

Stengun, a similar thing happened to me when I took my state police entrance exam. I scored in the high 90th percentile and I have military service. These two things should have made me a shoe in for the academy. However, not that go-around. They needed minority numbers, specifically black females, to fill an anti-discriminatory quota. One can discriminate against an educated, white male in this country without any repercussion.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote."
    ~ Benjamin Franklin (maybe)

My employer has to deal with the same mandatory "quotas" as well. We keep hiring based on "those quotas" and the "quotas" keep failing miserably. Just another revolving door. Incompetent, lazy, and stupid. At least an 80% failure rate. Try firing one "for cause", almost impossible. Sometimes I think to myself; Thank God for laziness. Makes things much easier.

It's just sad that with so many people who need and really want these jobs cannot get them because we are forced to hire lesser qualified people who do not belong there.

I used to be a government-educated stooge. By the grace of God, I repent. -Robert Burris

Quote Originally Posted by SR40c View Post
    My employer has to deal with the same mandatory "quotas" as well. We keep hiring based on "those quotas" and the "quotas" keep failing miserably. Just another revolving door. Incompetent, lazy, and stupid. At least an 80% failure rate. Try firing one "for cause", almost impossible. Sometimes I think to myself; Thank God for laziness. Makes things much easier.

It's just sad that with so many people who need and really want these jobs cannot get them because we are forced to hire lesser qualified people who do not belong there.
    I have been the guy walking around my place of work asking the female employee's "Are you Hispanic?" because we needed to promote a Hispanic female at the moment to get our numbers in line.
    I tend to agree. This type of equality is Bu!!*****.
    A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state,
    the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Stengun View Post
    Howdy,

As a blonde haired, blue eyed white male

I have only been discrimanated against one time in my entire life that I can think of.

Many years ago I applied for a job with the US Dept of Agri. As a field investigator and even though I had to highest score of anyone that took the test and was selected for the job it was give to a non-white female that wasn't qualified for the job.

The really sad part is that I am a Disabled Combat Veteran and the woman had never served in the military.

Paul
    Maybe you opened your mouth before the cat was in the bag and blew it...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12