What Was the 'Doomsday' Plane Doing in Turkey?

Thread: What Was the 'Doomsday' Plane Doing in Turkey?

Turkey keeps coming up as a common denominator when we hear about trouble in the middle east. The first phone call obama made when he became POTUS was to Turkey. On 9/11/12 before the attack in Benghazi Amb Chris Stevens met with the Turkish General Consul, same GC who has alleged ties to rebels and...

What Was the ?Doomsday? Plane Doing in Turkey? | Saving the Republic: Video News & Opinion
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Turkey has been serving silently for a very long time.
    During Desert Storm my sister was flying in AWACS planes out of Turkey doing the surveillance of Sadam Husains troops.
    Turkey was allowing Israel to use its airspace and air bases to attack Iran before Obama committed treason and told Iran where and when Israel was going and doing.

Turkey could be helping with repairs, fuel, who knows.
    A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state,
    the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

E-4B

The E-4 travels abroad for any number of reasons, most usually for the travel of high level cabinet members, so seeing it overseas doesn't necessarily signify much. They even use it for FEMA sometimes. With the reconciliation talks involving Syria going on right now it doesn't seem much of a stretch that we'd have a diplomatic mission of some sort going on. It could mean something else, but anything more sinister than a diplomatic effort would require a lot more than just the presence of an E-4 to be justified. If a bunch of extra combat aircraft start showing up, then you've got a real story.
    FYI, my wife worked in the E-4 program at Offutt AFB in Omaha and was the Chief of the E-4 alert detachment at Wright-Patterson AFB before she retired.
    Posterity: you will never know how much it has cost my generation to preserve your freedom. I hope you will make good use of it.--- John Quincy Adams
    Condensed Guide To Ohio Concealed Carry Laws