Syria, Yes, Syria, No - Page 4
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Syria, Yes, Syria, No

Just a quick follow up:
    I wrote to Mike Huckabee and asked him to explain to the American people what is happening and its Biblical relationship.
    If anyone can, Huckabee Can.
    A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state,
    the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

When Congress Votes what are they voting on? To allow Obama to Save Face or to not make the United States Of America look like a Nation of Cowards?

If we are to believe that a strike will "Cripple Assad", then what? There is no "Win" for the United States. Assad may very well commit a desperate act and attack Israel in the opening volley.

Urge your Member of Congress to vote NO Strike on Syria. They are your voice.

Directory of Representatives House.gov

Find him or her here.

Quote Originally Posted by Kramer1113 View Post
    Just a quick follow up:
    I wrote to Mike Huckabee and asked him to explain to the American people what is happening and its Biblical relationship.
    If anyone can, Huckabee Can.
    If he could explain it he wouldn't be explaining it on Fox News. And if he did have the knowledge you'd never know it the way he talks about the future. You must realize this fact also, 90% of those in the pulpit don't read/study prophecy and therefor don't understand anything about it to be able/qualified to preach it. Even if he did understand it's Biblical relationship and could prove that Biblical relationship beyond question, the world wouldn't believe a word he said. I've explained it myself thoroughly numerous times. People just don't give a rip about truth, ESPECIALLY if it comes from the Bible. If people were to believe God, do you think the End of the Bible would read the way it does?
    ~ GOD HATES RELIGION ~

Syria, Yes, Syria, No

Let me tell you a story about a man named Jed
    Pour mountaineer barely kept his family fed....
    And then one day he was shooting at some food
    And up from the ground came. Bubbling crude
    Oil that is, Black gold, Texas tea

The U.S. Interest that is at risk is Israel. Syria has stated (Assad) that if we attack they will strike Israel. There is no guarantee that Israel is safe if we don't strike. If Israel is struck, they take Damascus off the map, they take Damascus off the map Russia launches an attack on Israel...
    Oh My Gosh, Why did Obama open his mouth...
    Israel can defend itself without us. Israel has nukes and Syria doesn't.
    Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.

Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by tattedupboy View Post
    Israel can defend itself without us. Israel has nukes and Syria doesn't.
    Russia and China have Nukes. If Israel strikes Damascus, the following Volley out of Russia would send Israel into the sea.

Israel would be unable to defend against an attack of this magnitude.

Russia and China have Nukes. If Israel strikes Damascus, the following Volley out of Russia would send Israel into the sea.

Israel would be unable to defend against an attack of this magnitude.
    Obama has made no mention of Israel whatsoever. Whatever decision Congress makes, we can be sure that Israel will have nothing to do with it.

Sent from my A200 using Tapatalk 4
    Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.

Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    If he could explain it he wouldn't be explaining it on Fox News. And if he did have the knowledge you'd never know it the way he talks about the future. You must realize this fact also, 90% of those in the pulpit don't read/study prophecy and therefor don't understand anything about it to be able/qualified to preach it. Even if he did understand it's Biblical relationship and could prove that Biblical relationship beyond question, the world wouldn't believe a word he said. I've explained it myself thoroughly numerous times. People just don't give a rip about truth, ESPECIALLY if it comes from the Bible. If people were to believe God, do you think the End of the Bible would read the way it does?
    I am not going to begin to speculate what Mike Huckabee knows, might know, could explain, or could not.
    What I do know and attempted to do was:
    Reach out to the one person I can think of who has the ear of many Americans and with the references you provided may be able to warn some of the American public where this "Action" may be leading.
    The Bible makes it clear that not all people are going to believe in God. Lets face it, within most congregations there are disagreements about what some things mean.
    Latest and greatest was "Verily I say unto thee, To day shalt thou be with me in paradise."
    Do you go to heaven immediately upon death? or, Do you await judgement day and sleep a deep sleep? This is an ongoing debate.
    Lets face it, when you are in face to face conversation with people (Generally Strangers) and you speak of Jesus, people can get a little edgy.
    Easiest Quote in the world to get Jesus into a conversation is "Do unto others as you would have done unto you".
    Most people I ask who that quote is from either don't know, or guess Abraham Lincoln or someone of the like.

Quote Originally Posted by tattedupboy View Post
    Obama has made no mention of Israel whatsoever. Whatever decision Congress makes, we can be sure that Israel will have nothing to do with it.

Syria... Has said if we... The United States of America attacks, they... Syria, will strike Israel. Obama is not going to mention Israel yet they stand to lose a lot.

I, for one, think that the U.S. still stands to lose more than it could possibly gain by intervening. If ever there was a time for us not to play the role of the world's police, this is that time.

Benjamin Franklin

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast