Is This Iraq's Sarin Gas?

Thread: Is This Iraq's Sarin Gas?

Is This Iraq's Sarin Gas?

I keep wondering if this Sarin Gas was formerly in Sadam's Iraq When we went looking for WMD's.
    Does anyone remember the imagery of the bunkers full in Iraq, then them empty and the convoy of trucks heading into Syria?
    A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state,
    the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

Quote Originally Posted by Kramer1113 View Post
    I keep wondering if this Sarin Gas was formerly in Sadam's Iraq When we went looking for WMD's.
    Does anyone remember the imagery of the bunkers full in Iraq, then them empty and the convoy of trucks heading into Syria?
    Kramer, I do remember those pictures and was wondering the same thing. It wouldn't surprise me if it was.
    Samuel Colt did more for equality in America than any civil rights activist.

Living rent free in Bluesstringer's head apparently
    That's kinda where I was at with it
    The finest Vodka is a razor Matthew, it leaves no ragged edges.

The liberals already told us there where no WMD's in Iraq. So these couldn't have come from there. The liberal media would lie would they?
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by fuhr52 View Post
    The liberals already told us there where no WMD's in Iraq. So these couldn't have come from there. The liberal media would lie would they?
    Now we all know the lib-o-rats would NEVER lie. But if by off chance they could have made a mistake, that would mean that Bush was right and the lib-o-rats will NEVER let that be the truth!!!!!