"I hate white people!" ~LaShawn Martin~ - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: "I hate white people!" ~LaShawn Martin~

Quote Originally Posted by Doug Hannah View Post
    You're one stupid ****! I'm black. I'm educated. I'm working on a doctorate. My wife is Asian/White. Not only do I carry, I also have a black belt in 2 different martial arts. Pulling my firearm is a last ditch effort to PROTECT my family. For you to say something as stupid as you did just shows that you're more of a "Hitler" personality than anything else. Why don't you just go ahead and put your robe and dunce cap on and start shouting out, "White power!"
    This is your first post in this forum? Oh wait, probably not... just another serial troll, nothing to see here, move along.

I used to be a government-educated stooge. By the grace of God, I repent. -Robert Burris

I'm curious to see if Doug comes back. I hope he does. When everyone cools off a bit maybe we can actually have a conversation.
    "Beware the fury of a patient man." --John Dryden,
    British poet, critic and playwright

I'd like to thank The_Outlaw and Oldgrunt for standing up for me and especially Oldgrunt for saying exactly what I would have said if I'd taken the time to do so. I tend to make rather short quick posts because I don't have a lot of time to spend on here.
    I WAS specifically referring to young black men in Chicago killing each other daily. But ever since Trayvon Martin, there have been almost daily attacks on men, women, and children for no other reason than they are white. Funny, but those attacks rarely make the news. It's the rare white on black attacks that make news.
    I don't dislike anybody until they give me reason to and I don't dislike Doug because he's black. I dislike him because he's a jerk.
    Again, thank you guys.
    Do Not Meddle In The Affairs Of Dragons ~ For You Are Crunchy And Good With Ketchup

5. Usually, it takes many posts to devolve into Hitler comparison. This one started 1st post by a new member. Dunce cap. White power. Robe. Stupid *****.

You certainly ticked all the boxes which indicate that with your masters under your belt, rather than hurling insults and profanity, you could have taken the time to voice your concerns about a post with the poise and wisdom of a truly educated man.

I am also educated, my father held a doctorate, my mother a masters. I don't profess to be nearly as wise as they are, but I do know one thing; a post made in anger will be the best post you'll ever regret.
    I'm a firm believer in two term limits for all politicians; one in office, the other in prison.

Quote Originally Posted by dad45acp View Post
    There was nothing out of context with's Peggy's comment. It was disgusting. Doug has a right to make his remarks about it if you're going to post racially charged news stories. It is, what it is.
    Each post you make is more revealing... But you can stop anytime - we've got the picture.
    Lewis - NRA Life - Oregon Firearms Federation - National Assoc. for Gun Rights

Gun control is NOT about guns, it's about CONTROL.

Quote Originally Posted by nontechguy View Post
    I'm curious to see if Doug comes back. I hope he does. When everyone cools off a bit maybe we can actually have a conversation.
    I've heard all I need to hear from this guy! What a great example of the fact that an education, by itself, means NOTHING.
    Lewis - NRA Life - Oregon Firearms Federation - National Assoc. for Gun Rights

Gun control is NOT about guns, it's about CONTROL.

8. Doug, if not for the escalating black on white racially motivated crimes being committed you might have been right about her comment. Your problem is that we are aware of whats happening, and the people keeping it alive and we don't hesitate to speak out!! You got a problem with racism?? Look no further than obama, holder, jackson and sharpton!!

The Second Amendment protects All Rights!!

9. I blame Obama.

Quote Originally Posted by Peggy Reist View Post
    I guess as bad as it was, it was a lot better when they were just killing each other. Not taking their anger out on white people.
    Peggy, some people like to be offended, and they like to be victims. They love to feign outrage, and if Doug is one ofd those then his doctorate ain't gonna be worth a bucket of warm spit. It all has to do with how you choose to interpret your one little word "they".
    -
    Being a fairly literate caucasian person that has a moderate education, I took it to mean black thugs. If I was a liberal race baiter that wanted to be offended I would have taken it to mean all blacks. If I was an educated black man working on my doctorate I would have probably been polite and asked that you clarify what you meant.
    -
    Doug needs to quit being a professional student and get a job in the real world.
    Chief

Quote Originally Posted by K7lvo View Post
    Each post you make is more revealing... But you can stop anytime - we've got the picture.
    Oh I would love for you to elborate. Or does making generalities make you feel cool?

Sent from my hand-held mind distractor

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast