"I hate white people!" ~LaShawn Martin~ - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: "I hate white people!" ~LaShawn Martin~

Quote Originally Posted by Doug Hannah View Post
    You're one stupid ****! I'm black. I'm educated. I'm working on a doctorate. My wife is Asian/White. Not only do I carry, I also have a black belt in 2 different martial arts. Pulling my firearm is a last ditch effort to PROTECT my family. For you to say something as stupid as you did just shows that you're more of a "Hitler" personality than anything else. Why don't you just go ahead and put your robe and dunce cap on and start shouting out, "White power!"
    Don't play the race card here. Look at the murder rate of young blacks and see who's doing the killing. Then look at the murder rates of young whites and see who's doing the killing. In both cases the killer is usually black. That's a fact according to stats from the justice department. If you're a proud black man and want to make a difference then do something about the plight of the young, inner-city youth.
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

Quote Originally Posted by mojoman View Post
    I blame Obama.
    That's a good start. Then Holder, Jarrett, Al, Jesse and so on and so on.
    Do Not Meddle In The Affairs Of Dragons ~ For You Are Crunchy And Good With Ketchup

It almost sounds like he wants it to continue. Or maybe he thinks if he just ignores it, it will go away. Or maybe his "justice" department is too busy doing nothing.
    The poster the girl's holding says a lot. Chances are good the little boy in the picture will either grow up to join a gang or be one that is shot. Either way, it's unacceptable.
    Do Not Meddle In The Affairs Of Dragons ~ For You Are Crunchy And Good With Ketchup

@ Doug Hannah, Objectivity is difficult to obtain when anger from the past reveals itself from the dark reccesses of the mind. With that said if you buy into all the propaganda put out there to influence each of us. Then you lose yourself to it. Think before you speak or write, we all have made this mistake, I know I have. I probaly will do it again. Good luck at being objective in the future.
    The Only Easy Day Was Yesterday

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123