"I hate white people!" ~LaShawn Martin~
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: "I hate white people!" ~LaShawn Martin~

The Great State of Texas "Remember the Alamo"

Arrow "I hate white people!" ~LaShawn Martin~

The New York City Police Department’s (NYPD) Hate Crimes Task Force is investigating an 'unprovoked & savage attack' that took place against multiple white victim's Wednesday afternoon in Union Square. Witnesses said the black man vowed to attack white people second's before he viciously assaulted multiple white individuals (leaving one innocent white man brain dead).
    The violent thug, Lashawn Marten, was playing chess before randomly jumping up and declaring “I hate all white people,” according to an eyewitness.

?I Hate White People?: Random Racial Rampage in New York Leaves One Man Brain Dead | TheBlaze.com
    Fascist's are Magicians...They can make our Property, our Freedom's & even our Children 'Disappear'.
    ~Outlaw~

That is just sickening. I always empathize with the family and wonder how you would digest what was being said to you about what has happened to your loved one.

There is no making sense of a senseless crime.
    A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state,
    the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

I guess as bad as it was, it was a lot better when they were just killing each other. Not taking their anger out on white people.
    Do Not Meddle In The Affairs Of Dragons ~ For You Are Crunchy And Good With Ketchup

5. This cant be real. We all know only white people are racist.

Quote Originally Posted by Clodzilla View Post
    This cant be real. We all know only white people are racist.
    I think you are right! He must just be an angry young man!!

7. Quote Originally Posted by Peggy Reist View Post
    I guess as bad as it was, it was a lot better when they were just killing each other. Not taking their anger out on white people.

You're one stupid ****! I'm black. I'm educated. I'm working on a doctorate. My wife is Asian/White. Not only do I carry, I also have a black belt in 2 different martial arts. Pulling my firearm is a last ditch effort to PROTECT my family. For you to say something as stupid as you did just shows that you're more of a "Hitler" personality than anything else. Why don't you just go ahead and put your robe and dunce cap on and start shouting out, "White power!"

Quote Originally Posted by Doug Hannah View Post
    You're one stupid ****! I'm black. I'm educated. I'm working on a doctorate. My wife is Asian/White. Not only do I carry, I also have a black belt in 2 different martial arts. Pulling my firearm is a last ditch effort to PROTECT my family. For you to say something as stupid as you did just shows that you're more of a "Hitler" personality than anything else. Why don't you just go ahead and put your robe and dunce cap on and start shouting out, "White power!"
    Hold on there Doug....

You have not been on this forum long enough to be making such a harsh statement against Peggy...
    "Hitler" you bloviated? Are you friggin kidding us??

Peggy could have chosen her word's better I agree, but I would not equate her to Adolf Hitler or a KKK member for petessake!

I'm pretty sure that you yourself have probably said or typed out some thing's that could have also been taken out of context in the recent past, so please take a friggin chill pill.

P.s.

You need to go get some more 'education' and take some 'anger management' classes imho.
    Fascist's are Magicians...They can make our Property, our Freedom's & even our Children 'Disappear'.
    ~Outlaw~

Quote Originally Posted by The_Outlaw View Post
    Hold on there Doug....

You have not been on this forum long enough to be making such a harsh statement against Peggy...
    "Hitler" you bloviated? Are you friggin kidding us??

Peggy could have chosen her word's better, but I would not equate her to Adolf Hitler or a KKK member for petessake!

I'm pretty sure that you yourself have probably said or typed out some thing's that could have also been taken out of context in the recent past, so please take a friggin chill pill.

P.s.

You need to go get some more 'education' and take some 'anger management' classes imho.
    There was nothing out of context with's Peggy's comment. It was disgusting. Doug has a right to make his remarks about it if you're going to post racially charged news stories. It is, what it is.

Quote Originally Posted by dad45acp View Post
    There was nothing out of context with's Peggy's comment. It was disgusting. Doug has a right to make his remarks about it if you're going to post racially charged news stories. It is, what it is.
    'Racially charged' news stories....
    Since when did that ever become a problem in this crazy, mixed up world that we are living in?

Don't shoot the messenger pal, I'm only sharing the disturbing new's stories that I am being exposed to everyday.
    And as a fellow CHL member, these stories are very relevant to each and every one of us imvho.
    ~Outlaw~

Quote Originally Posted by Doug Hannah View Post
    Hey old son, before you get your dander up, stop and think what is/has been going on of late. Black crime is on the rise and it seems to be mostly young inner-city thugs who are doing the robbing and killing. That is a fact, not some random thought by someone you consider to have a Hitler personality. There is open hostility among blacks toward whites with ever increasing frequency yet none of the so called "black leaders" are expressing any concern. If whites say anything about the crimes, they are considered racist. As the ignorant Rev. Al says, just being white makes one a racist. The race baiters are working hard to spread this manure yet you don't like it when whites get upset and express themselves.
    I commend you on being one of the few blacks who seems to be trying to make something of himself. You, of all people, know very well that the blacks are more than prone to crime so, after you complete your education, get off your duff and start trying to change the bad attitudes among blacks. I hate to get political about this but blacks have voluntarily enslaved themselves to the government in order to get all sorts of freebies in lieu of honest work. They have sold their souls and their pride and now feel entitled to being provided for by the rest of the world. And if things aren't provided, they choose to steal or kill. Wonderful work ethic, huh?
    Look at the blacks in Chicago, they will, without hesitation, kill each other and innocent bystanders for no apparent reason. Highest murder rate in the country. Are there any blacks that want to reverse this trend so blacks and whites can live together? If so, where are they? Have blacks lost their consciences and can kill without remorse? I can understand what the lady's comment was about and it was not with a Hitler mentality. It was with the mentality of a human being who is tired of crime being flaunted in our faces every day and especially killings because of race.
    Not that it makes any difference, I am white and from the South. Contrary to what is thought by a lot of people, the brutal racism of the old South has all but faded away. I have been around black people all my life, played with them, ate with them, fought in war with them and lived without any racial animus. The blacks I associate with are just like me and my family. We get along just fine. They are as upset about the actions of black thugs as I am and want a better world. The only way that will happen is to rein in the young thugs. If the black leaders of today don't rein them in, you will see more killings by people wanting only to protect themselves and their family. Obviously, that is why you carry, as do I. I don't have the advantage of martial arts prowess but I have had a hell of a lot of weapons training. With age, pulling my firearm as a last ditch effort becomes my first response. I have too many physical problems to let some young thug beat me to death!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast