Scientific Proof That God Is Real! - Page 5
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 70

Thread: Scientific Proof That God Is Real!

  1. #41
    Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    In HELL Everyone Is A Believer...It's Just Too Late.
    According to the ancient fable contrived by goatherders, and as believable as the 72 virgins of other fable based belief systems.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

  2.   
  3. #42
    Man was created to live forever. Anyone who reads this will remember this in a billions years. The question is, "Where will you be when you remember?"

  4. #43
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    The Real World
    Posts
    7,814
    Quote Originally Posted by vernsimpson View Post
    Man was created to live forever. Anyone who reads this will remember this in a billions years. The question is, "Where will you be when you remember?"
    Yup, and there are only two choices.

    ~ Born Once Die Twice - Born Twice Die Once ~
    ~ GOD HATES RELIGION ~

  5. #44
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    3,832
    Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    I have no problem ignoring the blovating purveyors of fable, a.k.a. any religion, their ignorance is sad, but can be ignored; but when the nonsense of ancient fable is written into laws that govern everyone, then we have a big problem.

    Then there is the obscenity of killing and wars in the name of these ancient fables.
    Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    • Did you marry a virgin, you were supposed to stone her to death?
    • Did you kill the clerk in the store you shopped at on Sunday?
    • Are you wearing clothing made from different fabrics?
    • How would you feel if you daughter was raped, and had to marry the rapist?

    Your initial position was to keep the religious laws out of the laws that govern everyone. I merely showed you religious laws that I would have to say everyone agrees with that are on our law books. You, however, decided to bring up religious laws that are not on the law books that govern everyone. So I have to ask, "and your point is?"
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote."
    ~ Benjamin Franklin (maybe)

  6. #45
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    The Real World
    Posts
    7,814
    Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    According to the ancient fable contrived by goatherders, and as believable as the 72 virgins of other fable based belief systems.
    We can lead an atheist to evidence (proof) but we can't make you think. When confronted with any debate you're only able to issue negative commentary because your hatred gets in the way of any common sense. Because the sole purpose of your existence revolves around attacking the validity of the Holy Bible, a "fool by choice", you will never go away or shut up. As we can see, you continue to foolishly rage and there is no peace and quiet.




    The Existence of God: Irrefutable Proof - By Nathan Jones -



    What's the irrefutable proof that God exists?


    We asked this question on our television show Christ in Prophecy of Carl Gallups, senior pastor of Hickory Hammock Baptist Church in Milton, Florida, and the author of the best-selling apologetics book, The Magic Man in the Sky. He is also the founder of the world famous PPSIMMONS YouTube channel and prominent Freedom Friday radio talk show host.

    Irrefutable Proof


    Dr. Reagan: Carl, one of the most interesting things in your book to me was when you began to discuss the existence of God. You point out that most Christian leaders argue that there is no way you can prove the existence of God, and that you just have got to take a great leap of faith and accept Him by faith.

    Carl Gallups: Yes, and that's one of my favorite topics to share with people, especially for the Skeptic. They will usually start with something like, "If you could prove the existence of God to me, then I would believe in Him. But, since you can't prove Him, I'm not worried about it."

    I'm always prepared for this statement and begin by saying, "Not only can I prove there is a God, but it is irrefutable, it's undeniable, and it's indisputable proof."

    After I've now gotten their attention, I ask, "I just used some bodacious words on you, so now are you sure you want me to go forward? Because, once I do, you're going to have to make an eternal decision. Your decision can still be, 'No, I'm not going to accept it.' But, you will no longer ever be able to say, 'I don't believe.'"

    When someone says you can't prove the existence of God, then just wait a minute and think about that logically. If there is a God, and I believe there is; and if He is the omnipotent, omniscient, omnipresent, Creator of the universe, and of course I believe He is; and if He is the God of the Bible and if the Bible is God's Word, and I believe all of that; then doesn't it make sense that God could prove Himself? That God would prove Himself? And, that God has proven Himself? Why would a God that awesome leave Himself to where you can't prove His existence?

    Well, as a matter of fact, not only has God proven His existence, but He declares in His Word that He would prove it. God said He would do so in such a way that it would be irrefutable and indisputable. He gave us some little hints of what that great proof would be in Deuteronomy 4:32-40, where He says, "And I have done this thing so that you will know that I am God and beside me there is none other."

    Deuteronomy 4:32-40 is one of the first places where God makes that declaration, but throughout the Bible, that declaration is made in other places. In the book of Isaiah, there are several huge declarations. In Ezekiel, that same declaration is made.

    So, what is this proof that God says He will do? Listen to what God said, "So that you will know that I am God, and beside me there is none other." So, what He's saying is when He accomplishes this work then you will know that God will have proven His existence. That proof will be indisputable and it is irrefutable. Not only that, but this proof will show that He is God and there is no other God.

    The argument God gives continues in Deuteronomy 4 with this addition, "Has any other God ever done such a thing as this? Has any other God taken one nation out of another nation?" There is where the clue becomes easy to identify. The bottom line for the irrefutable proof of God is found in one word. I'm going to give the word, but first I'll warn that some will say, "I don't understand, how is that the proof of God?" First let me explain it and you will see how this proof is irrefutable.

    The one word for the proof of the existence of God is - Israel.


    Now, here's the explanation. In Deuteronomy, God speaking through the prophet Moses said he was going to enter into the Promised Land and here's what would happen. A lot of people don't realize that before the Israelites ever set foot in the Promised Land that God had prophesied their entire future through Moses, who by the way, never was allowed to set foot in the Promised Land. Conquering the land happened through Joshua, but Moses beforehand said, "Here's what's going to happen." I'm paraphrasing, but get into chapter 30 and 31 where God says what's going to happen.

    Through Moses God foretold that the Hebrews were going to go into the Promised Land, where they were going to eat of the milk and honey of the land, and the vineyards and the houses that aren't theirs yet would become theirs. Moses warned that in the future the Israelites were going to turn away from God, and so He would scatter and disperse them among the nations. But in the last days, God will bring them back. He will bring them back to the land to show them His great love and to show the nations that He is God.

    Again, that same declaration that God makes is later found again in Isaiah and Ezekiel. And so, we can look at history and see this very rebellion, dispersal, and return happen.

    History Records and Confirms


    Carl Gallups: Some people will say, "But you are trying to prove God from the Bible, and that's circular reasoning." No, no, no, because these words were proclaimed thousands of years before the return of the Jews to the Promised Land happened!

    So, what do we know? Well, let's just forget the Bible for a minute and look at what history tells us. Forget the Bible, but for only a second, for we must hold onto the Bible because that's where God says to the effect, "Here is how I'm going to prove that I am God. This is My Word and My only Word. I'm the only God."

    So, lay the Bible aside for now and let's just ask, "What happened?" Well, the Hebrew people came out of Egypt. They settled the land. They became the nation of Israel. Who in the world doesn't know about King David? King Solomon? King Saul? Of course, they were the great and mighty kings of the nation of Israel. Who doesn't know about the civil war in Israel between the Northern Kingdom and the Southern Kingdom? Who doesn't know about the Assyrian Empire conquering the Northern Kingdom and taking them into captivity, or the Babylonian Empire taking the Southern Kingdom? What about Daniel, Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego? Who doesn't know about the Persian Empire that swallowed all of Babylon up? Or, the Greek Empire? This is world history. Then the Roman Empire came and there is no more Israel.

    And yet, the prophecies continued down through the ages to the last days. In the depiction of the Valley of the Dry Bones, where in Ezekiel 37 he asks God, "Who are these?" And God says to the effect, "You know. These are my people. This is a whole house of Israel that I will bring back in the last days." What?!? There was no Israel when those words were spoken.

    So, what do we know of what history says? History says all of this happened just as Moses foretold. The Jews were dispersed into the uttermost parts of the earth according to prophecy, but in 1948, in just one day as the book of Isaiah asks, "Who has ever heard of this? Shall a nation be born in one day?" Who can bring back a nation from the dead but God?

    In one day - May 14, 1948 - the nation of Israel came back to their land, to their strength, and to their glory. The language of Hebrew was restored to a national language. The borders are restored. The strength is there, the glory is there, and the power is there.

    Israel is also surrounded by enemies, and all of them conspiring and plotting to destroy Israel. They have been attacked six or seven times in major wars, but never have been defeated.

    All of these historical facts were foretold thousands of years beforehand. God said that when we saw this happen, we'd know that no other god has ever done such a thing. Then we would know for sure that God exists.

    Dr. Reagan: All I can say is when you said "Israel" and I read that in your book, I was up dancing and shouting! I've spent my whole life talking about Israel. And, the bottom line is that everything that happened of a major nature to the nation of Israel in history was foretold hundreds of years prior. The Jews were told if they continued in rebellion that they'd be dispersed among the peoples of the world. They would be persecuted everywhere they went. But, they would be preserved as a people group. What a miracle that is! They would be regathered. They would be re-established. All the nations of the world would come against them. And, that's where we are today, but it was all prophesied in advance.

    What further proof would you have to have that the Bible is the Word of God and that God exists?

    Carl Gallups: That's right. Hundreds of years before these events happened, and in some cases 2,000 years before they happened, the prophecies were given. We are the only generation in the history of the world to have seen the fulfillment of Bible prophecy through Israel happen.

    Dr. Reagan: What a time to live!

    Carl Gallups: We are living in the midst of God's proof to the world, so we are without excuse. There is no god but God, and the Bible is His Word.



    Maranatha!


    ~ See You When The Smoke Clears ~
    ~ GOD HATES RELIGION ~

  7. #46
    The Pope says atheists can go to heaven. Which is a contradiction in terms but hey, if Muslims can get a bunch of virgins for blowing up our soldiers, atheists should get something for not being brainwashed drones and being able to make life decisions without influence and/or pressures of something that is a fabrication of the human mind. And many of those influences have been very much discriminatory against so many in society.

    Sent from my hand-held mind distractor

  8. #47
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    State of Confusion
    Posts
    7,733
    Quote Originally Posted by wolf_fire View Post
    You're absolutely right. Let's start by getting rid of these laws since they came from the book of Exodus and is accepted by most Judeo or Christian religion:
    1) Murder --- commandment #5 from Exodus
    2) Stealing --- commandment #7 from Exodus
    3) Perjury --- commandment #8 from Exodus
    Exactly! These atheists all follow the commandments handed down to Moses. I especially feel bad for the all-knowing atheist. These people who are so sure there is no God that they mock all things religious. The only thing we can be sure of is that mankind is among the most ignorant of all creatures. A dog is ignorant and knows it. A man is ignorant and but is ignorant of that very fact.
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

  9. #48
    Quote Originally Posted by wolf_fire View Post
    Your initial position was to keep the religious laws out of the laws that govern everyone. I merely showed you religious laws that I would have to say everyone agrees with that are on our law books. You, however, decided to bring up religious laws that are not on the law books that govern everyone. So I have to ask, "and your point is?"
    To point out that you are very selective in the religious laws you believe should exist.

    As they say “You can safely assume that you’ve created God in your own image when it turns out that God hates all the same people you do.”
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

  10. #49
    Quote Originally Posted by BC1 View Post
    Exactly! These atheists all follow the commandments handed down to Moses. I especially feel bad for the all-knowing atheist. These people who are so sure there is no God that they mock all things religious. The only thing we can be sure of is that mankind is among the most ignorant of all creatures. A dog is ignorant and knows it. A man is ignorant and but is ignorant of that very fact.
    That argument is as lame as the concept of all the fears, phobias, and fables of ancient goat herders, otherwise known as religion.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

  11. #50
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    The Real World
    Posts
    7,814
    We can lead an atheist to evidence but we can't make them think. Atheists thrive by being a parasite on Christianity, and mostly target the shortcomings of individuals. Atheists are so opposed to anything linked to God that their hatred gets in the way of common sense. All lies begin with self-deceit. Satan is self-deceived and the father of all lies. Atheists being of their father the devil have the nearest alliance to Satan. The reason for an atheists resistance and rage is because God's word is truth, and the truth terrifies them. An atheist greatest hope is that there is no afterlife. An awful state of regenerate man, atheists partake of the same principles and propensities which characterize the very nature and essence of their father the devil! When confronted with any debate an atheist is only able to issue negative commentary because, once again,an atheists hatred gets in the way of any common sense. If there were no God, there wouldn't be any atheists, because an atheist needs a God to argue against. If God actually didn't exist - there could be no working concept of theism, so the unbelieving atheist would have nothing to oppose. Because the sole purpose of an atheists existence revolves around attacking the validity of the Holy Bible, an atheist/mocker will never go away or shut up. As we can see, it has become apparent that if Satan cannot get at you any other way, he will use his "fools by choice" to continue to rage and foolishly waste our time.



    In HELL Everyone Is A Believer...It's Just Too Late.
    ~ GOD HATES RELIGION ~

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast