Bike for sale - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Bike for sale

1. And the moral of the story is ,buy a helmet and gun for your new wifes boat. Born to bride ah ride

Quote Originally Posted by kwo51 View Post
    And the moral of the story is ,buy a helmet and gun for your new wifes boat. Born to bride ah ride
    That's only assuming that you're married to a woman who would support something like that.

Quote Originally Posted by tattedupboy View Post
    That's only assuming that you're married to a woman who would support something like that.
    Important to know BEFORE you get married.

gf
    "A few well placed shots with a .22LR is a lot better than a bunch of solid misses with a .44 mag!" Glock Armorer, NRA Chief RSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Muzzleloading Rifle, Muzzleloading Shotgun, and Home Firearm Safety Training Counselor

Quote Originally Posted by Glock Fan View Post
    Important to know BEFORE you get married.

gf
    I suppose. However, I'd be too busy finding out stuff such as does she love me, can I trust her, you know stuff like that.

Quote Originally Posted by tattedupboy View Post
    I suppose. However, I'd be too busy finding out stuff such as does she love me, can I trust her, you know stuff like that.
    Isn't that we have been talking about that if she does not like what you love she will not does not will not love you. She wants to change you into someone she can love. But than she will learn she does not like that person either and I guarantee it will be YOUR fault

kwo51 Don't ya mean a Born to Ride Bride. That is what I got me
    Correction I was just reminded that I have me a Pistol Packing Born To Ride Bride. She actually started riding before me . Her gramps is one of the original Southern Cal custom bike builders
    Last edited by LongRider; 09-29-2008 at 05:34 PM. Reason: Correction
    Those who would, deny, require permit, qualification, license, certification, or authorization for me to bear arms are as dangerous & evil as those who would molest, abuse, assault, rape or murder my family

7. Or was that bride to ride.

Quote Originally Posted by kwo51 View Post
    And the moral of the story is ,buy a helmet and gun for your new wifes boat. Born to bride ah ride
    You really know how to accessorize, don't you? Any woman would be lucky to have you as their husband.

Sad but true story here is that there are many folks who actually pay for a bride.

gf
    "A few well placed shots with a .22LR is a lot better than a bunch of solid misses with a .44 mag!" Glock Armorer, NRA Chief RSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Muzzleloading Rifle, Muzzleloading Shotgun, and Home Firearm Safety Training Counselor

Quote Originally Posted by LongRider View Post
    Isn't that we have been talking about that if she does not like what you love she will not does not will not love you. She wants to change you into someone she can love. But than she will learn she does not like that person either and I guarantee it will be YOUR fault

kwo51 Don't ya mean a Born to Ride Bride. That is what I got me
    Correction I was just reminded that I have me a Pistol Packing Born To Ride Bride. She actually started riding before me . Her gramps is one of the original Southern Cal custom bike builders
    You lucky bastard lol!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234