2 million Bikers vs 1 million Muslims 9/11

Thread: 2 million Bikers vs 1 million Muslims 9/11

2 million Bikers vs 1 million Muslims 9/11

Absolutely Fantastic!!! I think it is so sickening that (of course) the "million muslim march" got instant approval from DC but these Patriots got denied...PATHETIC!!! I am proud of these men and women and thank you God for these Patriotic Americans!!!

The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Looks wonderful. Wish I could see it in person. Just saw this posted on Facebook:

WARNING ALERT *** WARNING ALERT *** WARNING ALERT

FIRST ARRIVALS OF BIKERS IN AND AROUND DC ARE BEING TARGETED BY FEDERAL AGENTS IN FULL TACTICAL GEAR PERFORMING CONTACT SWEEPS IN CAMPGROUNDS FOR WEAPONS.

THOSE WHO HAVE LOVED ONES RIDING TO DC NEED TO WARN THEM THAT ARRESTS AND CONFISCATIONS ARE IN FULL OPERATION BY FEDERAL FORCES....
    Do Not Meddle In The Affairs Of Dragons ~ For You Are Crunchy And Good With Ketchup

So....anybody know how many Muslims showed up?
    ...SCOTUS says we're right...You don't like it. I'm sorry you don't like it. I guess that's a problem for you. Some people don't like gays. Some don't like alcohol. Some don't like meat. ~michaelzwilliamson

hey captain fanatical...how about you talk about the full truth? they were denied a "no stop" permit. they were wanting special treatment to not have to stop for lights, etc. they were not denied the ability to ride or protest. more people taking too much butthurt and singling themselves out as being persecuted...imagine that in this country...

the police would have to man the "no stop" and they wouldnt have the manning after already having to be dispatched to protect other US citizens from idiots that could take things too far. i would expect the same thing if the Westboro retards were holding an event as well.

“Only a rookie who knows nothing about science would say science takes away from faith. If you really study science, it will bring you closer to God.” —JAMES TOUR, NANOSCIENTIST

7. An astronomical amount of muslims showed up.....get ready.....21!

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Leblanc View Post
    An astronomical amount of muslims showed up.....get ready.....21!
    SH!T, 21, that's Black Jack! (Gambling, Heaven Denied!)
    A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state,
    the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

[QUOTE=Paul Leblanc;467428]An astronomical amount of muslims showed up.....get ready.....21![/QUOTE

Feom a video I saw, more photographers or tv cameramen showed up to take pictures of the muzzie leaders than all their group. Also, protestors to them was sizeable in comparison to muzzies. Last I heard, a police estimate indicated 1.2 million motorcyclists in DC. Now that is a statement!
    Dave "The said Constitution shall never be construed...to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." Samuel Adams

The last I saw there were 880,000 bikers at best count and 59 muslims, accurate count.
    Do Not Meddle In The Affairs Of Dragons ~ For You Are Crunchy And Good With Ketchup