Google Chrome - New Web Browser From Google - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Google Chrome - New Web Browser From Google

I like Opera and Google seems no faster, although it's plenty faster than IE. I may keep it as a backup to Opera but its doesn't have near as much customization possible. Maybe in time.

Actually, I was able to answer my own question. I saw in today's newspaper that currently, it is only available for Windows, but that the versions for Linux and Mac OS will be available shortly. I don't see myself switching to it any time soon, but it's nice to know that there is one more option available for surfing the web now.

Firefox is working a lot better on my machines (both PC). Don't really like the Google browser as it is right now. I'm sure it will improve in the near future.

gf
    "A few well placed shots with a .22LR is a lot better than a bunch of solid misses with a .44 mag!" Glock Armorer, NRA Chief RSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Muzzleloading Rifle, Muzzleloading Shotgun, and Home Firearm Safety Training Counselor

I kind of like how when you open it it shows the various most used sites for you to just click on.

May take a me a bit to get used to.

Also sites like hotmail don't seem to work with it for what ever reason.
    It's better to die upon your feet than to live upon your knees!-Emiliano Zapata

Nope, browser is free.

Memberships: NRA, GOA, USCCA
    Guns: Glock 26, Ruger LCP, Beretta 90-Two .40, Beretta PX4 Storm Subcompact 9MM, Beretta Tomcat, Bushmaster Patrolman M4

I'm toying with it and so far, so good and it does load fast. I'll post any problems I encounter.
    Raul In Sunny Tavernier, The Florida Keys.
    Glock: Feed it dirt, it'll still work.
    CWFL. Speak softly and carry concealed!

I might actually give it a try when the version for Macs is released.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12