New Toy.... - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: New Toy....

1. Tongue depresser for a shark. My son wants a long board.He has a couple of short sticks.Goes to flagler beach

Quote Originally Posted by kwo51 View Post
    Tongue depresser for a shark. My son wants a long board.He has a couple of short sticks.Goes to flagler beach
    Watercooled is a new brand I've never been on before. It's suppose to be a popular board in Australia but I'll let you know how it rides incase your son runs across one.
    "When Government fears the people, it's liberty. When people fear the Government, it's tyranny."
    - Benjamin Franklin

4. I just want to know what kind of sites you are going to put on it.
    Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
    is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist '.

Quote Originally Posted by KimberRB View Post
    I just want to know what kind of sites you are going to put on it.
    Hmmm.... What works the best with a torpedo tube??
    "When Government fears the people, it's liberty. When people fear the Government, it's tyranny."
    - Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by kwo51 View Post
    Tongue depresser for a shark. My son wants a long board.He has a couple of short sticks.Goes to flagler beach
    I got to try out the board today in some sloppy knee high surf and I was quiet pleased. Had no problem catching the smaller waves and much easier to turn then the BIC board I'd been using. I think we are going to try and hit Coaco beach this sunday.
    - Benjamin Franklin

Watercooled surf board?

I don't know anything about surfing.
    It's better to die upon your feet than to live upon your knees!-Emiliano Zapata

Quote Originally Posted by Teufel View Post
    Watercooled surf board?

I don't know anything about surfing.
    lol watercooled is the brand name.
    - Benjamin Franklin

Do any of you carry while surfing? My guess would be no, but if so, how do you carry your piece?

Quote Originally Posted by tattedupboy View Post
    Do any of you carry while surfing? My guess would be no, but if so, how do you carry your piece?
    Nope I do not carry while surfing. I usually leave it locked in the car. Normally I'm surfing behind my buddies house so its out the back door, down the beach, and into the water. When I go to the east coast its with me till we head out to the beach then it stays in the car.
    - Benjamin Franklin

Nice to know that you don't let not being able to carry every once in a while deter you from living life and having fun.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast