I'm sick and tired of people defending Islam. - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I'm sick and tired of people defending Islam.

Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    I'm sick and tired of people defending Islam. 90% of Muslims are peaceful. So what? Look around you ignorant ass "COEXIST" people. Nearly every act of evil being committed in today's world is being perpetrated by Muslims. Who is flying planes into our buildings? Who is shooting up malls? Who is blowing up Embassies? Who killed our Ambassador? Who shot up Ft Hood? Who is cutting off heads of Christians in Syria? Who is brutalizing their own women and children? Muslims, that’s who, and for being "just a fraction" of their people, they sure as hell are causing a lot of turmoil! Have you ever heard the old saying, "one bad apple spoils the whole barrel"? Just think how peaceful our world would be without them? Benjamin Netanyahu has a wonderful quote, "If they (The Palestinians) lay down their arms today there would be peace. If Israel lay down her arms, there would be no more Israel." That kernel of truth speaks volumes. Wake the hell up people! And to you 90% of Muslims who are peaceful, I say POLICE YOURSELVES! Get your house in order, or shut the hell up!
    And who has killed nearly 60 million unborn babies... the USA (Christian). Who commits 1000 honor killings a year on average? Hindus in India. Who has some of the worst humanitarian policies? China (Buddhism). Who has murdered and burned their people just to win a war? Russia (Eastern Orthodox). Who has taken over a continent twice? Germany (Christian). Who has burned the White House? England (Christian)

So what's your point? There is evil in every corner of the world.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote."
    ~ Benjamin Franklin (maybe)

Quote Originally Posted by wolf_fire View Post
    And who has killed nearly 60 million unborn babies... the USA (Christian). Who commits 1000 honor killings a year on average? Hindus in India. Who has some of the worst humanitarian policies? China (Buddhism). Who has murdered and burned their people just to win a war? Russia (Eastern Orthodox). Who has taken over a continent twice? Germany (Christian). Who has burned the White House? England (Christian)

So what's your point? There is evil in every corner of the world.
    Not to mention all the other evil that's not violence related.

Sent from my HTCONE using USA Carry mobile app
    “One of the illusions of life is that the present hour is not the critical, decisive one.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson

Peaceful Islam = Taqiyya.

Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    I'm sick and tired of people defending Islam. 90% of Muslims are peaceful. So what? Look around you ignorant ass "COEXIST" people. Nearly every act of evil being committed in today's world is being perpetrated by Muslims. Who is flying planes into our buildings? Who is shooting up malls? Who is blowing up Embassies? Who killed our Ambassador? Who shot up Ft Hood? Who is cutting off heads of Christians in Syria? Who is brutalizing their own women and children? Muslims, that’s who, and for being "just a fraction" of their people, they sure as hell are causing a lot of turmoil! Have you ever heard the old saying, "one bad apple spoils the whole barrel"? Just think how peaceful our world would be without them? Benjamin Netanyahu has a wonderful quote, "If they (The Palestinians) lay down their arms today there would be peace. If Israel lay down her arms, there would be no more Israel." That kernel of truth speaks volumes. Wake the hell up people! And to you 90% of Muslims who are peaceful, I say POLICE YOURSELVES! Get your house in order, or shut the hell up!
    And they're all white too! I've said a thousand times that white people can't be trusted.
    Posterity: you will never know how much it has cost my generation to preserve your freedom. I hope you will make good use of it.--- John Quincy Adams
    Condensed Guide To Ohio Concealed Carry Laws

Oh, yeah. /sarcasm.
    Posterity: you will never know how much it has cost my generation to preserve your freedom. I hope you will make good use of it.--- John Quincy Adams
    Condensed Guide To Ohio Concealed Carry Laws

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12