Muslims Exempt From Obamacare due to “Dhimmitude” Status
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Muslims Exempt From Obamacare due to “Dhimmitude” Status

Posted by: Kevin Lake
    Have you ever heard of the word Dhimmitude? Of course not, and neither have I.

So what does it mean? Well, Dhimmitude is the Muslim system of controlling non-Muslin populations conquered through jihad (Holy War). Specifically, it is the TAXING of non-Muslims in exchange for tolerating their presence AND as a coercive means of converting conquered survivors to Islam.

Did you know that ObamaCare allows the establishment of Dhimmitude and Sharia Muslim diktat in the United States? Actually, Muslims are specifically exempted from the Obama government mandate to purchase insurance and they are also free from the penalty tax for being uninsured.

Islam considers insurance to be “gambling,” “risk-taking,” and “usury,” and it is banned in their religion. Muslims are specifically granted exemption from ObamaCare and penalties for not having health insurance based on this religious belief.

So, you Christians, Jews, Buddhists, Hindu and Athiests alike! If you want to continue to ***** and moan about ObamaCare and penalties for not carrying health insurance, you can always convert to Islam. What else are you going to do while the government is shut down anyway?
    Muslims Exempt From Obamacare due to ?Dhimmitude? Status - The Free Patriot
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

ezkl2230 Guest
    I have done a complete word search of the obamacare legislation. The words dhimmitude, Islam, muslim, sharia, etc., appear nowhere. There is a general religious exemption that could apply to practitioners of all faiths if they can meet the requirements, but most people will not as the exemption isn't based on individual beliefs and convictions, but on your beliefs as they line up with the historic teachings of your denomination/religion. Obamacare furthers the administration's position that the First Amendment gives us a general right to worship, not a freedom of religion.

Looks like another opsspec thread without research. Imagine that.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote."
    ~ Benjamin Franklin (maybe)

ezkl2230 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by wolf_fire View Post
    Looks like another opsspec thread without research. Imagine that.
    This has been floating around the web for a while now, so I decided several months ago to word search the legislation.

And actually, the idea that muslims cannot get insurance is not entirely correct. As I understand it there is an exception that allows Muslims to obtain insurance if they are forced to do so, but they are not permitted to take more in pay outs than they have actually paid into the system. Tricolor Dad will no doubt be able to provide a more accurate explanation than I can.

Are Muslims Exempt From ObamaCare Due to Consciencious Objection?

Are Muslims Exempt From ObamaCare Due to Consciencious Objection? - The Free Patriot

We recently ran a story titled “Muslims Exempt From Obamacare due to “Dhimmitude” Status.” We’ve received a bit of backlash from people claiming this is not true.

So, we did the research, and what we’ve found are arguments claiming it is, as were sourced in yesterday’s article, and other articles and websites, claiming that it us untrue, such as this one “Top 16 myths about the health care law” in which “myth” #3 claims that Muslims are not exempt from ObamaCare.

It does appear that from comparing the various articles from around the web, that there is a “conscientious objection” clause, which allows for an “out” of ObamaCare, for example, should your religion believe that insurance is akin to gambling. This may cover such sects as Mormons and Quakers, and certainly might include Muslims, but it could also cover fundamental protestant Christians as well.

Regardless, one thing is for sure. With all of the opposing information out there on the new healthcare reform bill, the pages of which are said to stack seven feet high, who the heck knows exactly what’s going on?
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Quote Originally Posted by ezkl2230 View Post
    This has been floating around the web for a while now, so I decided several months ago to word search the legislation.

And actually, the idea that muslims cannot get insurance is not entirely correct. As I understand it there is an exception that allows Muslims to obtain insurance if they are forced to do so, but they are not permitted to take more in pay outs than they have actually paid into the system. Tricolor Dad will no doubt be able to provide a more accurate explanation than I can.
    I believe he got banned around a month or so ago.

ezkl2230 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    Are Muslims Exempt From ObamaCare Due to Consciencious Objection?

Are Muslims Exempt From ObamaCare Due to Consciencious Objection? - The Free Patriot

We recently ran a story titled “Muslims Exempt From Obamacare due to “Dhimmitude” Status.” We’ve received a bit of backlash from people claiming this is not true.

So, we did the research, and what we’ve found are arguments claiming it is, as were sourced in yesterday’s article, and other articles and websites, claiming that it us untrue, such as this one “Top 16 myths about the health care law” in which “myth” #3 claims that Muslims are not exempt from ObamaCare.

It does appear that from comparing the various articles from around the web, that there is a “conscientious objection” clause, which allows for an “out” of ObamaCare, for example, should your religion believe that insurance is akin to gambling. This may cover such sects as Mormons and Quakers, and certainly might include Muslims, but it could also cover fundamental protestant Christians as well.

Regardless, one thing is for sure. With all of the opposing information out there on the new healthcare reform bill, the pages of which are said to stack seven feet high, who the heck knows exactly what’s going on?
    Again, the conscientious objection clause only applies if your beliefs are fully in line with the historic beliefs of your denomination/religion. If not, your personal beliefs don't matter and you won't receive an exemption. According to the administration, there is no freedom of individual conscience or belief, there is a general freedom to worship that applies only as long as the administration recognizes your church's beliefs as valid.

Taqiyya allows them to due as they wish. Seems to be working for Obama.

Quote Originally Posted by dad45acp View Post
    I believe he got banned around a month or so ago.
    I just popped onto one of his posts and sure as shinola, he is banned. Do you know what for?
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote."
    ~ Benjamin Franklin (maybe)

Quote Originally Posted by wolf_fire View Post
    I just popped onto one of his posts and sure as shinola, he is banned. Do you know what for?
    Not sure exactly. I looked at his last few posts and they were extremely inflammatory and insulting. He'd have some great lucid posts from time to time but most of the time they seemed a bit trollish.

Sent from my hand-held mind distractor

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast