Man Punches Store Clerk Over 41 Cents

Thread: Man Punches Store Clerk Over 41 Cents

This story has been making the rounds over the internet but has yet to seep into the mainstream media.
    An enraged customer punched a female store clerk in the face after becoming belligerent over only 41 cents.
    The customer was trying to pay for a $1.41 cigar at a Lakewood, CA., Conoco gas station earlier this month with just a $1 bill when he became enraged after being told he needed the other 41 cents, causing him to bash the 23-year-old clerk in her face.
    Police still have yet to find the suspect and are asking for the publicís help identifying him.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Another view and info on this A$$ hole.

The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

What sets me aback (as well as the gall of punching this poor girl) is that all those "men" in the line just watched him do it and then watched him walk off. Seriously??? Sheep. They're all sheep. The only one with any integrity will now be most likely permanently blind.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote."
    ~ Benjamin Franklin (maybe)

nearly everyone defaults on the most basic need for their kids. Self defense. If you are not getting martial arts training for your kids, you're flaky. This sort of sheep-man is what your sons will turn out to be, most likely.

6. If obama had a son_____
    How do you brainwash a liberal? Simple, give him an enema.