Memo That Warns Terrorists May Be Doing ‘Dry-Runs’ to Prepare for Next 9/11-Attack

Thread: Memo That Warns Terrorists May Be Doing ‘Dry-Runs’ to Prepare for Next 9/11-Attack

Memo That Warns Terrorists May Be Doing ‘Dry-Runs’ to Prepare for Next 9/11-Attack

Read the Terrifying Internal Memo That Warns Terrorists May Be Doing ‘Dry-Runs’ to Prepare for Next 9/11-Style Attack

By: Jason Howerton

A horrifying internal memo obtained by WTSP-TV reportedly details an incident which some pilots believe may have been a “dry-run” for terrorists plotting another 9/11-style attack.

Delta Airlines pilot Wolf Koch told the news station that it is “very foolish” to believe that an attack similar to the one that occurred on Sept. 11, 2001, could never happen again. In that attack, the deadliest on American soil, more than 3,000 people were killed.

In fact, Koch and other flight crews are worried that terrorists are already planning future attacks.

The memo obtained by WTSP-TV, which originated at the union that represents pilots for US Airways, reportedly states that “there have been several cases recently throughout the (airline) industry of what appear to be probes, or dry-runs, to test our procedures and reaction to an in flight threat.”

“What most security experts will tell you that if a dry-run is occurring, the attack will shortly follow,” Koch said.

A Sept. 2 flight from Washington, D.C. to Orlando International is the most recent “dry-run” that the pilots are aware of. According to crew members, four “Middle Eastern” men caused a disturbance shortly after take off.

Witnesses say one of the men got up form his seat and ran toward the flight deck door. He then made an unexpected left turn and entered the bathroom for a “considerable length of time.”

Meanwhile, the other three men were reportedly seen roaming the cabin, changing seats and opening overhead bins to make a “scene” and possibly with the intention of distracting flight attendants.

The Transportation Security Administration (TSA) told WTSP-TV that the incident did indeed happen but that it doesn’t require any additional investigation.

“They’re flat-out liars,” a Federal Air Marshal said of the TSA’s stance.

The unidentified Air Marshal, who is prohibited from talking to the media, says the incident that occurred on Flight 1880 is serious, regardless of what the TSA claims.

“We’re waiting for the next 9/11 to happen, because it’s not a question of if. It’s a question of when,” he said.

Read the Terrifying Internal Memo That Warns Terrorists May Be Doing ?Dry-Runs? to Prepare for Next 9/11-Style Attack | Video | TheBlaze.com
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Although the chances of another airplane hi-jacking are low due to the amount of internal Security in aircraft's, it is a bit nerve racking. I would anticipate a different kind of attack. Im actually surprised sleeper cells havent planted tons of road side bombs targeting civilians, though their war seems to be with our Government, the best way to do that is through its people and mass hysteria.
    We shall wait and see though how their next terror plot unfolds, be prepared for a lot of stupidity -.-
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier....One died for your soul; the other for your freedom.

I see no reason this couldn't happen again. It was very effective the first time and it'd be hard to top that. But you can bet if they try and do not succeed, it will not be because of the TSA. It will be like Itstjs said, because of internal security in the plane. TSA is a joke.
    Do Not Meddle In The Affairs Of Dragons ~ For You Are Crunchy And Good With Ketchup

The government is horribly inept. None of us are safe. We need to protect ourselves.

I used to be a government-educated stooge. By the grace of God, I repent. -Robert Burris

ezkl2230 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Itstjs View Post
    Although the chances of another airplane hi-jacking are low due to the amount of internal Security in aircraft's, it is a bit nerve racking. I would anticipate a different kind of attack. Im actually surprised sleeper cells havent planted tons of road side bombs targeting civilians, though their war seems to be with our Government, the best way to do that is through its people and mass hysteria.
    We shall wait and see though how their next terror plot unfolds, be prepared for a lot of stupidity -.-
    I worked for the TSA for 8 years after it took over airport security, and I can tell you that there is still a HUGE hole in the system - which I reported to the TSA while I was still employed with them (for all the good THAT did).

Airport mechanics still have full, unchecked access to aircraft. Although they must pass a background check to be hired, they go through no security before entering the airport ramp area (where aircraft are parked) and taking their tools to an aircraft. TSA SECURITY OFFICERS, the very officers entrusted with making sure no passenger brings anything dangerous on board, must go through security before entering a sterile area and are specifically forbidden from entering the ramp area, but not mechanics. So it is still very possible for a mechanic to hide weapons on board an aircraft for use by a hijacker. Yes, hardened cockpit doors make it more difficult for hijackers to gain access, but not impossible with the right tools or inducements. A 9-11 style attack is still VERY possible.