Forget about Politics...The world ends Wednesday
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Forget about Politics...The world ends Wednesday

Forget about Politics...The world ends Wednesday

Nice knowing everyone here! Get ready and get things in order for Wednesday is it!

Meet Evans the Atom, who will end the world on Wednesday | Mail Online

The man behind the world’s biggest scientific experiment, which critics claim could cause the end of the world, is a Welsh miner’s son who has admitted blowing things up as a child.

But a handful of scientists believe that the experiment could create a shower of unstable black holes that could ‘eat’ the planet from within, and they are launching last-ditch efforts to halt it in the courts.
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

I don't think it will end quite yet. At least not according to the way I read the scriptures. He might screw it up real good though. We are our own worst enemies.:suicide2:
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

what the hell?
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

Maybe the world as we know it won't end, but we sure may experience a nuclear winter for the ages.

Time for the tin hats again, they will not have the power to even create one much less a shower, think of the energy involved and they are still a tad short, but it would make a good SCIFI movie though...

boyzoi Guest
    I woke up this morning in one piece and not floating around inspace so Im guessing the only big bang last night was some newlyweds.....
    so.........what do you think the military implications of this thing might be?

Quote Originally Posted by boyzoi View Post
    I woke up this morning in one piece and not floating around inspace so Im guessing the only big bang last night was some newlyweds.....
    so.........what do you think the military implications of this thing might be?
    The military probably is already playing a big part in this. The military seems to play a role in anything nuclear related.

This just goes to how you that half of the Scientist don't know what they are doing and the other half are idiots!
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

Quote Originally Posted by Red Hat View Post
    This just goes to how you that half of the Scientist don't know what they are doing and the other half are idiots!

But they think they know all the answers. Even answers to questions that know one asked.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

It's now Thursday, September 11, and the world is still here.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast