Conspiracy Theories That Turn Out To Be True?

Thread: Conspiracy Theories That Turn Out To Be True?

Conspiracy Theories That Turn Out To Be True?

Like many other people, I enjoy reading articles about government conspiracies and have laughed at how ridiculous some theories have seemed. The term conspiracy theory was a term adopted by the CIA after the Kennedy assassinations (John F. and Robert) in order to make anyone who speculated that there was some vast covert action involved as being an escapee from the looney bin. Recent studies by psychologists and social scientists in the U.S. and U.K. suggest the contrary to mainstream media stereotypes. They have suggested that "conspiracy theorists" appear to be saner than those who accept the official government versions of events. Here is a list of "conspiracies" which were later found not to be theories but, indeed fact. So next time you see some whacky theory proposed, maybe it isn't as whacky as one would think.

Conspiracy Theories Turn Out To Be True? Just Wondering - Alternative News and Opinions Just Wondering ? Alternative News and Opinions

What's the saying, "facts are stranger than fiction".
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Anything's possible, it's the probability thing that gets in the way.
    "The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." --author and philosopher Ayn Rand (1905-1982)

My Mother lived by the Tabloid "Rag Sheets" like the National Enquirer. Every now and then they would nail something and give her "Just Cause" to continue to believe in what she read.

God Bless Her Soul.
    A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state,
    the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

Huh... Some of those I wasn't aware had ever been conspiracies... They do word them in a scary a way as possible: "human-animal hybrid" scariness. Who hasn't seen the mouse with a human ear on it's back? For the most part, that's just trying to find a way to grow new organs for transplant, though 3D printing might be the way to go now. And why is it creepy that they use genetically modified animals in experiments? Of course they do that... if they are as genetically ideal (neutral and exactly the same) as possible, they get better results. I'm not as interested in biology sciences, but I know a little.

Heard of several other theory-facts, too, but you get the idea. ;)
    Modern Whig
    "Government is not meant to burden Liberty but rather to secure it." -T.J. O'Hara

ezkl2230 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Kramer1113 View Post
    My Mother lived by the Tabloid "Rag Sheets" like the National Enquirer. Every now and then they would nail something and give her "Just Cause" to continue to believe in what she read.

God Bless Her Soul.
    "Best investigative reporting on the planet. But go ahead and read the New York Times if you want to. They get lucky some times.". Agent K, Men in Black.