Wal-Mart abuses by EBT card holders

Thread: Wal-Mart abuses by EBT card holders

Wal-Mart abuses by EBT card holders

Everyone that they can prove they fraudulently scammed Wal-Mart and received goods which they knew they didn't have enough money on their EBT cards should be charged with theft, arrested and held accountable to repay what they stole.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

that would assume they could count.
    if they could count they could get a job.

ezkl2230 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    Everyone that they can prove they fraudulently scammed Wal-Mart and received goods which they knew they didn't have enough money on their EBT cards should be charged with theft, arrested and held accountable to repay what they stole.
    even though the balances were not available that night the government can still track the usage of each person who tried to get away with that. I'm not holding my breath but there are some indicators of government might actually try to follow up on that.

I witnessed some similar behavior at a couple of stores here in West Michigan; shelves in one store in particular were just about cleared off.

On a similar note...

I was shopping at my grocery store last winter, and someone swiped my $300 snowboard jacket from my cart. I went to the manager, who looked up the video, and plain as day some guy stole my jacket and another customers jacket. Here's the kicker...

He was dumb enough to buy something before he left...and his real stupidity showed when he used his ebt card.

A quick police report (where I open carried into the station without a single problem), who went to the grocery store with a warrant to get all the card information (which includes name and address), and lucky the ebt wasn't sold for drugs, I got my jacket back (the second jacket was lost unfortunately), and one less ebt abusing scum bag is on the streets (had many priors).

Very very few ebt users deserve the help.

Sent from my HTCONE using USA Carry mobile app
    “One of the illusions of life is that the present hour is not the critical, decisive one.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson