NBC Predicts: All Americans Will Receive A Microchip Implant In 2017 Per Obamacare - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: NBC Predicts: All Americans Will Receive A Microchip Implant In 2017 Per Obamacare

Our "wonderful and caring" government has been talking about requiring technology in our cars to track us. We have only seen a tip of the iceberg on what the NSA has been doing on our phone and internet. It is not a stretch to believe that the next step will installing chips into everyone.

I am TOTALLY against this but if anyone does not believe we are headed toward this, you are not seeing what the POS in the WH wants for us pee-ons!!!

I am positive this is comming but the Bible pretty clear that no one is going to take the Mark without knowing exactly what they are doing

Quote Originally Posted by Oldgrunt View Post
    ....Rather than beating up the OP for posting an item that could possibly be true in the future....
    I did nothing of the sort. I jumped on the source for claiming a news report about plans now, as part of a government program, for something to happen in the near future, none of which was remotely true. In other words, it was a flat out sensationalist lie. And since the OP has a habit of posting flat out sensationalist lies like this from the same or similar sources, I quite logically asked him if he really falls for this tripe. Some people post this stuff just for the entertainment value. Others are simply so naive that they can't see the obvious lies. Some do in fact highlight such articles to keep us mindful of possibilities, as you suggest, but those folks point out the factual inconsistencies in the articles and make it plain that they're addressing possibilities only. They don't post lies and leave them without comment, leaving others to assume that they agree with those lies. So there's nothing unusual or unreasonable about questioning the motives of such people. it is in fact quite logical.
    Posterity: you will never know how much it has cost my generation to preserve your freedom. I hope you will make good use of it.--- John Quincy Adams
    Condensed Guide To Ohio Concealed Carry Laws

Well, they have them (so to speak) in our cars and our phones already. Computers, TV's, who knows? I could see them selling this as a way to do "away with" carrying I.D., money, records, almost anything that would construe a record. Probably start with kids, volunteers. Don't think it'll fly, though.
    Who are the militia? Are they not ourselves? Is it feared, then, that we shall turn our arms each man gainst his own bosom. Congress have no power to disarm the militia...Tenche Coxe, The Pennsylvania Gazette, Feb. 20, 1788.

Had a friend that was a Chevy dealer, he says they're great cars but he'll never one one with ONSTAR in it because whether you are a subscriber or not they can track and control your car.
    In an emergency individuals do not rise to the occasion, they fall to the level of their MASTERED training
    Barrett Tillman

You know they say never say never? I'm saying never.
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

Howdy Eidolon,

Quote Originally Posted by Eidolon View Post
    I don't think he even reads the crap he posts
    Navy Seal is a piece of work.

I wonder how many hours per day does he spend in his Mom's basement.........uh, I mean his "Command Post" looking up this lame BS on the 'Net and reporting it elsewhere.

Paul
    I'm so Liberal that I work at the Bill and Hillary Clinton Regional Airport!

Had a friend that was a Chevy dealer, he says they're great cars but he'll never one one with ONSTAR in it because whether you are a subscriber or not they can track and control your car.
    Not if you disconnect it.
    Posterity: you will never know how much it has cost my generation to preserve your freedom. I hope you will make good use of it.--- John Quincy Adams
    Condensed Guide To Ohio Concealed Carry Laws

Quote Originally Posted by Rhino View Post
    Not if you disconnect it.
    I don't know enough about it one way or the other, the way cars are computerized nowh how could you be sure it was disconected? He said flat out he would not have a car with ONSTAR in it.
    In an emergency individuals do not rise to the occasion, they fall to the level of their MASTERED training
    Barrett Tillman

I don't know enough about it one way or the other, the way cars are computerized nowh how could you be sure it was disconected? He said flat out he would not have a car with ONSTAR in it.
    has to have a wire harness coming down into one of the kick panels. unplug and BAM...no more.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast