The time is drawing near what do you want?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The time is drawing near what do you want?

The time is drawing near what do you want?

Well it's September now and christmas is three months away now. What is on your wish list can be guns, new car,Bike,fishing boat any thing your heart wants. I am hoping for a moss 590 SP but the family and kids comes first so i may not have the 300 to 400 for that. So second on my list is a ASP baton 21''. The other thing on my list is getting every one to sit ad have a big dinner like the old days. Last thing on my list is just my family thats a gift all in it's self.

THEY MAY TAKE OUR LIVES BUT THEY'LL NEVER TAKE OUR FREEDOM!!!!!

What I would really like is a small motor home that my wife and could use in a few years when I retire to see some of the country. Oh yes and a closet full of gold to pay for the fuel.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

well if we are talking about material things... I would sure love a playstation 3 and a nice plasma tv... could also use a new laptop. and new guns? those are always at the top of my list.. just pick one and give it to me:) an AR-15 would do the job.
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

New Motorcycle
    It's better to die upon your feet than to live upon your knees!-Emiliano Zapata

Ammo -Ammo -Ammo and a service manual for my Harley

Quote Originally Posted by S&WM&P40 View Post
    Well it's September now and christmas is three months away now. What is on your wish list can be guns, new car,Bike,fishing boat any thing your heart wants. I am hoping for a moss 590 SP but the family and kids comes first so i may not have the 300 to 400 for that. So second on my list is a ASP baton 21''. The other thing on my list is getting every one to sit ad have a big dinner like the old days. Last thing on my list is just my family thats a gift all in it's self.
    What I think you should have brought up is the fact that by Christmastime, Barack Obama may very well be president-elect, and the countdown to gun control beyond anything we've ever imagined may very well be underway. Because of that, we may have to spend our Christmas money on stockpiling guns and ammo.

Yes that may be. But don't forget that a lot of people own guns even high ranking people. So i do not think it will happen as fast as you think. LOL and if it does you will see crime sky rocket because only BG's will have guns.

I'd love a gift certificate to Front Sight, Blackwater, Tactical Respons, ect. That be Sweeeet!
    "When Government fears the people, it's liberty. When people fear the Government, it's tyranny."
    - Benjamin Franklin

I forgot to put a USACARRY polo shirt they are sweet looking.

After thinking it over what I really want is a conservative,constitutionalist, patriot that is not controlled by the New World Order and with strong moral values to be President of the United States. I know good luck right?
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast