Jesus Is Coming Soon (Oh Whatever!) - Page 10
Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 145

Thread: Jesus Is Coming Soon (Oh Whatever!)

  1. #91
    Again ringo, etc. where do you preachers get all this stuff? Again,I hope not from the Bible where all is to be so...loving? Do you actually know Christianity's history and how it relates to the Bible's own Chapters and verses? Or do you,as many others just choose the ones that sorta make ya 'feel good' ? Y'all pretty much sound like the bakers fallwells,and that kook on the 700 club. A bunch of real hateful wear you faith on your sleeves, go to war,kill everyone who doesn't believe as you do be goodr's. I'm interested in your 'verdict'. :big_boss

  2.   
  3. #92
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    The Real World
    Posts
    7,814
    Atheists like dad45acp, XD40scinNC, nosreme, nogods, maine04619,Kwimby,Gatherer & Scvette, being of their father the devil have the nearest alliance to Satan. An awful state of degenerate man, these atheists partake of the same principles and propensities which characterize the very depraved nature and essence of their father the devil. When confronted with any debate these atheists are only able to issue negative commentary because, once again, these atheists hatred gets in the way of any common sense. Knowing that time is short, these filthy little minions of Lucifer are bouncing off the proverbial walls in some kind of frenzy working overtime not only against us, but from what I can surmise, Christians in general. The reason for these atheists rabid resistance and rage is because God's word is truth, and the truth terrifies them.The greatest hope of these "Fools by Choice" is that there is no afterlife. We can lead these atheists to evidence but we can't make them think. Because the sole purpose of these atheists existence revolves around attacking the validity of the Holy Bible, these atheist "Fools by Choice" will never go away or shut up. And again, as we can see, it has become apparent that if Satan cannot get at us any other way, he will use his Mindless Spawn "Extraordinaire" like dad45acp, XD40scinNC, nosreme, nogods, maine04619,Kwimby,Gatherer & Scvette to continue to rage and foolishly waste our time.

    ~ In HELL Everyone Is A Believer...It's Just Too Late ~
    ~ GOD HATES RELIGION ~

  4. A close friend of mine in theology graduate school is both embarrassed and amused by the kind of lunatic rants you see immediately above and elsewhere on this forum--particularly the insane doomsday prophecy garbage. She's a constant reminder that it's very possible to be religious and balanced.

  5. #94
    Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    Atheists like dad45acp, XD40scinNC, nosreme, nogods, maine04619,Kwimby,Gatherer & Scvette, being of their father the devil have the nearest alliance to Satan. An awful state of degenerate man, these atheists partake of the same principles and propensities which characterize the very depraved nature and essence of their father the devil. When confronted with any debate these atheists are only able to issue negative commentary because, once again, these atheists hatred gets in the way of any common sense. Knowing that time is short, these filthy little minions of Lucifer are bouncing off the proverbial walls in some kind of frenzy working overtime not only against us, but from what I can surmise, Christians in general. The reason for these atheists rabid resistance and rage is because God's word is truth, and the truth terrifies them.The greatest hope of these "Fools by Choice" is that there is no afterlife. We can lead these atheists to evidence but we can't make them think. Because the sole purpose of these atheists existence revolves around attacking the validity of the Holy Bible, these atheist "Fools by Choice" will never go away or shut up. And again, as we can see, it has become apparent that if Satan cannot get at us any other way, he will use his Mindless Spawn "Extraordinaire" like dad45acp, XD40scinNC, nosreme, nogods, maine04619,Kwimby,Gatherer & Scvette to continue to rage and foolishly waste our time.

    ~ In HELL Everyone Is A Believer...It's Just Too Late ~
    You know Ringo,you say I'm a Atheist,you don't know me,you just read what I write. I really don't think I am,I'm not against Christians at all,I'm not really sure what my beliefs are,but I do know I'm not a Atheist.
    It's people like you that make me wonder about religion,to me,guys like you are just weak and your looking for who knows what. I consider myself normal,from all the crap that comes out of your mouth,you are a complete nut job,I hope you can get the help you need.

  6. #95
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    The Real World
    Posts
    7,814
    Quote Originally Posted by Scvette View Post
    You know Ringo,you say I'm a Atheist,you don't know me,you just read what I write. I really don't think I am,I'm not against Christians at all,I'm not really sure what my beliefs are,but I do know I'm not a Atheist.
    It's people like you that make me wonder about religion,to me,guys like you are just weak and your looking for who knows what. I consider myself normal,from all the crap that comes out of your mouth,you are a complete nut job,I hope you can get the help you need.
    And again, as we can see, it has become apparent that if Satan cannot get at us any other way, he will use his Mindless Spawn "Extraordinaire", to continue to rage and foolishly waste our time.

    ~ In HELL Everyone Is A Believer...It's Just Too Late ~
    ~ GOD HATES RELIGION ~

  7. #96
    Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    And again, as we can see, it has become apparent that if Satan cannot get at us any other way, he will use his Mindless Spawn "Extraordinaire", to continue to rage and foolishly waste our time.

    ~ In HELL Everyone Is A Believer...It's Just Too Late ~
    Well since I'm a commercial fisherman,fishing in the Bering Sea right now,I know why I'm awake,I'm working,but you being a crazy person,you probably have your alarm clock to go off every hour so you can get up and pray for forgiveness for whatever terrible thing you did. Good luck.

  8. #97
    Quote Originally Posted by Scvette View Post
    You know Ringo,you say I'm a Atheist,you don't know me,you just read what I write. I really don't think I am,I'm not against Christians at all,I'm not really sure what my beliefs are,but I do know I'm not a Atheist.
    It's people like you that make me wonder about religion,to me,guys like you are just weak and your looking for who knows what. I consider myself normal,from all the crap that comes out of your mouth,you are a complete nut job,I hope you can get the help you need.
    I concur Scvette. My sentiments too!

  9. #98
    APOSTASY?! Of course! Don't you get it?

    Early zealot whackos were probably at least smart enough to see their own self-fulfilling prophesy. Why not put a little encouragement in there to stave of those end days as long as possible and explain what's going on right to the very end?

    Brilliant!

  10. #99
    Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    Atheists like dad45acp, XD40scinNC, nosreme, nogods, maine04619,Kwimby,Gatherer & Scvette, being of their father the devil have the nearest alliance to Satan. An awful state of degenerate man, these atheists partake of the same principles and propensities which characterize the very depraved nature and essence of their father the devil. When confronted with any debate these atheists are only able to issue negative commentary because, once again, these atheists hatred gets in the way of any common sense. Knowing that time is short, these filthy little minions of Lucifer are bouncing off the proverbial walls in some kind of frenzy working overtime not only against us, but from what I can surmise, Christians in general. The reason for these atheists rabid resistance and rage is because God's word is truth, and the truth terrifies them.The greatest hope of these "Fools by Choice" is that there is no afterlife. We can lead these atheists to evidence but we can't make them think. Because the sole purpose of these atheists existence revolves around attacking the validity of the Holy Bible, these atheist "Fools by Choice" will never go away or shut up. And again, as we can see, it has become apparent that if Satan cannot get at us any other way, he will use his Mindless Spawn "Extraordinaire" like dad45acp, XD40scinNC, nosreme, nogods, maine04619,Kwimby,Gatherer & Scvette to continue to rage and foolishly waste our time.

    ~ In HELL Everyone Is A Believer...It's Just Too Late ~
    I will only speak for myself, but I really believe the same will apply to the others you have singled out for your special hate.

    I treat my fellow man with much more respect than you do. I have done more for my community volunteering than I suspect you have, and I certainly don't demonstrate the irrational hatred of ignorance toward any other person.

    No one is raging except you, as rage is all you bring to the discussion to defend your beliefs. But I do understand you know all about hell you reference in your tagline, for you are certainly living in a hell of hate and ignorance. Were your god real, it would be really pissed off at how you twist it into blind hate. You know that you invented god, when he hates the same people you do.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

  11. #100
    Quote Originally Posted by Scvette View Post
    Well since I'm a commercial fisherman,fishing in the Bering Sea right now,I know why I'm awake,I'm working,but you being a crazy person,you probably have your alarm clock to go off every hour so you can get up and pray for forgiveness for whatever terrible thing you did. Good luck.
    I suspect that as a commercial fisherman you work on Sundays, which of course will not pass muster with those that think(?) like ringo.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast