Jesus Is Coming Soon (Oh Whatever!) - Page 5
Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 145

Thread: Jesus Is Coming Soon (Oh Whatever!)

  1. #41
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    South Carolina USA
    Posts
    1,450
    I'm in 100% agreement with you on forcing ideology on anyone. I'd be right there with you fighting against it. If you truly knew anything about Christianity & who Jesus really is, you'd understand that HE would also agree that forced ideology flies in the face of freedom to choose who you will serve.

    As to your opinions of Heaven & Hell, well you know what they say about opinions. That's why I was willing to engage in a scientific discussion, looking at real evidence that backs your belief (or UN-belief). But, once again you refuse to offer anything other than attempted insults. I guess everyone here knows now that atheists don't have anything substantive that they can bring to a debate about Creation & the existence of God. So, unless you are willing to agree to a more productive discussion and speak to the issues instead of emotions, I'll just go back to other threads.

    Seriously, I have nothing against you or any other atheist here. You are welcome in my home and on my range should you ever make it to my part of the country. I just wish people like you would be more intellectually honest and admit the TRUTH to why you don't accept the existence of God & Christianity. Instead of lying to yourself about your beliefs. why don't you own up to them and admit you just don't want to be faced with a morality-vs-sin issue in your life?


    -
    “Only a rookie who knows nothing about science would say science takes away from faith. If you really study science, it will bring you closer to God.” —JAMES TOUR, NANOSCIENTIST

  2.   
  3. #42
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    The Real World
    Posts
    7,816
    Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    You just can't contain your hatred can you, WTF do you care what someone else believes , I have absolutely no problem with the fairy tales that dominate your reason, but when your ilk believe that you can mandate what others believe son, you have crossed the fn line, and I will rebuke you and your willful ignorance.

    So enough with your school yard taunts, you produce nothing but ignorance, devoid of fact or reason, and of course your demonstration that you are so unlike the god you profess to believe in. You sir, are part of the minority of believes that puts the ugly in the term christian, so full of self-righteous pious fantasy that you judge people merely on the fact their life is not dominated by a fairy tale.

    Do you really think your attempt to scare anyone to believe your fictional hell has any effect for anyone with the common sense to dismiss this impossibly absurd fairy tale? Dracula, Werewolf and other mythical boogeymen don't scare me either.

    Once again,
    because the sole purpose of these unbelievers existence revolves around attacking the validity of the Holy Bible, mindless mockers like XD40scinNC will never go away or shut up. As we can see, it has become apparent that if Satan cannot get at us any other way, he will use his Mindless Spawn "extraordinaire" like XD40scinNC to continue to rage and foolishly waste our time.

    ~ In HELL XD40scinNC Will Be A Believer...It'll Just Be Too Late ~
    ~ GOD HATES RELIGION ~

  4. My job as a preacher is to tell them and if they hear well okay and if they don't want to hear it that's okay I want push it down the throat. Somebody did that to me before I gave my heart to God and I didn't like it, so I know what it feel like. Like the people that where on the cross one heard him and the other didn't and He didn't push it down his throat. You will get so frustrated trying to make people see what you see, because you want them to see it but they don't and want see it so you have to back off so you want get frustrated for something you don't have the power to change anybody mind set.

  5. #44
    Quote Originally Posted by tcox4freedom View Post
    I'm in 100% agreement with you on forcing ideology on anyone. I'd be right there with you fighting against it. If you truly knew anything about Christianity & who Jesus really is, you'd understand that HE would also agree that forced ideology flies in the face of freedom to choose who you will serve.

    As to your opinions of Heaven & Hell, well you know what they say about opinions. That's why I was willing to engage in a scientific discussion, looking at real evidence that backs your belief (or UN-belief). But, once again you refuse to offer anything other than attempted insults. I guess everyone here knows now that atheists don't have anything substantive that they can bring to a debate about Creation & the existence of God. So, unless you are willing to agree to a more productive discussion and speak to the issues instead of emotions, I'll just go back to other threads.

    Seriously, I have nothing against you or any other atheist here. You are welcome in my home and on my range should you ever make it to my part of the country. I just wish people like you would be more intellectually honest and admit the TRUTH to why you don't accept the existence of God & Christianity. Instead of lying to yourself about your beliefs. why don't you own up to them and admit you just don't want to be faced with a morality-vs-sin issue in your life?


    -
    Yet you "like" the mindless blather of most of Ringo childish hate fill posts. You also mimic his insults with the (aka fools) in your posts when referring to atheists. Make up your damn mind.

    Oh, and there is no lying to myself, there is zero doubt about my morality, dead is dead, nor am I worried about it in the end, just like that last insect you killed. Often the religious spend all their effort preparing to die, what a flipping waste and how depressing, try living and enjoying life. Yea, yea, I know you will come back with the same line about this kowtowing to the deity that is going to let me walk streets of gold is what makes me happy. Maybe it does, but anyone chasing that fantasy is on the ultimate fools errand.

    I do find it amusing that the preacher that screams the loudest in his outrage against 'sin' often falls from grace for the very same transgression, which many times is only sin in the eyes of the fringe sect of followers. The gay preachers, spewing hate against gays merely cause me to chuckle.

    You, ringo, and many others are 99.99% atheists, there are a few of us here that are 100% atheist. Your almost there, use the same reasoning you have used to dismiss the thousands of other gods, on your god and set yourself free from the fear of the invisible boogeyman. The Stockholm Syndrome is a insidious affliction, self-imprisonment of the mind.

    At least your are open to atheists, I suspect ringo thinks he can spot an atheist by our red eyes and horns.

    Do the totally non-questioning believers (organized religions favorite kind, non-thinking) ever commit the sin of thinking? Here's one to mull over, what if there really is a god, but I'm worshiping the wrong one, and it is really ticking the real one off.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

  6. #45
    Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    ~ In HELL XD40scinNC Will Be A Believer...It'll Just Be Too Late ~
    Do you operate at such a child like level that you think this tagline causes me anything but to chuckle at your really silly tactics. Clearly hell has you quaking in your boots, and kowtowing to your sky daddy non-stop.

    Such a sad and pathetic way for your to treat any one. Your profess about the wonders of your deity, and in it's defense your turn to such levels of hate. Wow, if there was ever a recruitment poster boy for being an atheist, you are it.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

  7. #46
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    The Real World
    Posts
    7,816
    Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    Do you operate at such a child like level that you think this tagline causes me anything but to chuckle at your really silly tactics. Clearly hell has you quaking in your boots, and kowtowing to your sky daddy non-stop.

    Such a sad and pathetic way for your to treat any one. Your profess about the wonders of your deity, and in it's defense your turn to such levels of hate. Wow, if there was ever a recruitment poster boy for being an atheist, you are it.
    Once again, because the sole purpose of these unbelievers existence revolves around attacking the validity of the Holy Bible, the mindless mocker XD40scinNC will never go away or shut up. And again, as we can see, it has become apparent that if Satan cannot get at us any other way, he will use his Mindless Spawn "extraordinaire" XD40scinNC to continue to rage and foolishly waste our time.

    ~ In HELL XD40scinNC Will Be A Believer...It'll Just Be Too Late ~
    ~ GOD HATES RELIGION ~

  8. #47
    Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    Once again, because the sole purpose of these unbelievers existence revolves around attacking the validity of the Holy Bible, the mindless mocker XD40scinNC will never go away or shut up. And again, as we can see, it has become apparent that if Satan cannot get at us any other way, he will use his Mindless Spawn "extraordinaire" XD40scinNC to continue to rage and foolishly waste our time.

    ~ In HELL XD40scinNC Will Be A Believer...It'll Just Be Too Late ~
    Sole purpose? I think he talks about guns once in a while. ..and you don't think what you just wrote isn't taunting in any way?

    Sent from my hand-held mind distractor

  9. #48
    I find it a little difficult to believe Ringo's avatar is "Politically Incorrect". Quite the opposite. I've been following this 'debate'? and it might not be a bad idea for him to run for public office. I've observed a lot of PC politicians evoking the name of God and Christianity to get elected. He'd be perty good in the bully pulpit. Just an observation mind you. Y'all continue.

  10. #49
    Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    Once again, because the sole purpose of these unbelievers existence revolves around attacking the validity of the Holy Bible, the mindless mocker XD40scinNC will never go away or shut up. And again, as we can see, it has become apparent that if Satan cannot get at us any other way, he will use his Mindless Spawn "extraordinaire" XD40scinNC to continue to rage and foolishly waste our time.

    ~ In HELL XD40scinNC Will Be A Believer...It'll Just Be Too Late ~
    You're repeating yourself and you say nothing in the process. You have my sympathy, and my pity, for you are so lost in your fantasy that your are blinded by the loathing your feel and express towards others. What a miserable existence you have. Of course you will deny that, but your constant and visceral child like hatred not toward an idea, but an anonymous person betray you, and show the blind ignorance you cleave to with all your might. You sir are the ugly side of fanaticism known as fundy religion.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

  11. #50
    Quote Originally Posted by JimTh View Post
    It will be fought and as prophesied...evil will come out the looser.
    This is the biggest danger the religious fanatics pose. Mesmerized by their brainwashed minds they stoically "believe" they are good in their misguided practices and beliefs, failing to recognize they themselves are the evil of which they speak.

    I'm sure the Nazi SS troops manning the ovens and guard posts at Auschwitz thought they were doing good as well.

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast