Jesus Is Coming Soon (Oh Whatever!) - Page 6
Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 145

Thread: Jesus Is Coming Soon (Oh Whatever!)

  1. #51
    Define Soon.
    Humans have been pointing at signs that the end was near for hundreds of years.
    Have Faith the end comes when God says it comes. No Man knows the day or time.
    A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state,
    the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

  2.   
  3. #52
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    The Real World
    Posts
    7,816
    Once again,we can lead an atheist to evidence but we can't make them think. Atheists thrive by being a parasite on Christianity, and mostly target the shortcomings of individuals. Atheists are so opposed to anything linked to God that their hatred gets in the way of common sense. All lies begin with self-deceit. Satan is self-deceived and the father of all lies. Atheists being of their father the devil have the nearest alliance to Satan. The reason for an atheists resistance and rage is because God's word is truth, and the truth terrifies them. Believing that nothing plus nothing plus time equals = something, it's no wonder that the greatest hope of these "Fools by Choice" is that there is no afterlife. An awful state of degenerate man, atheists partake of the same principles and propensities which characterize the very nature and essence of their father the devil. When confronted with any debate an atheist is only able to issue negative commentary because, once again,an atheists hatred gets in the way of any common sense. If there were no God, there wouldn't be any atheists, because an atheist needs a God to argue against. If God actually didn't exist - there could be no working concept of theism, so the unbelieving atheist would have nothing to oppose. Because the sole purpose of an atheists existence revolves around attacking the validity of the Holy Bible, these atheist "Fools by Choice" will never go away or shut up. And again, as we can see, it has become apparent that if Satan cannot get at us any other way, he will use his Mindless Spawn "Extraordinaire", to continue to rage and foolishly waste our time.

    ~ In HELL Everyone Is A Believer...It's Just Too Late ~
    ~ GOD HATES RELIGION ~

  4. #53
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    The Real World
    Posts
    7,816
    Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    You're repeating yourself and you say nothing in the process. You have my sympathy, and my pity, for you are so lost in your fantasy that your are blinded by the loathing your feel and express towards others. What a miserable existence you have. Of course you will deny that, but your constant and visceral child like hatred not toward an idea, but an anonymous person betray you, and show the blind ignorance you cleave to with all your might. You sir are the ugly side of fanaticism known as fundy religion.
    Truth is like a rock thrown into a pack of rabid dogs, the dog that the rock hits barks the loudest. Hear ya loud & clear XD40scinNC.


    In HELL XD40scinNC Will Be A Believer...It'll Just Be Too Late.
    ~ GOD HATES RELIGION ~

  5. #54
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    The Real World
    Posts
    7,816
    Quote Originally Posted by nosreme View Post
    I don't think it has dawned on Ringo that to the extent this might be remotely valid, it applies in both directions!
    Correct, you don't think, you just bark like the rest of your rabid pack. Once again, we can lead an atheist like nosreme to evidence but we can't make them think. Atheists thrive by being a parasite on Christianity, and mostly target the shortcomings of individuals. Atheists are so opposed to anything linked to God that their hatred gets in the way of common sense. All lies begin with self-deceit. Satan is self-deceived and the father of all lies. Atheists being of their father the devil have the nearest alliance to Satan. The reason for an atheists resistance and rage is because God's word is truth, and the truth terrifies them. Believing that nothing plus nothing plus time equals = something, it's no wonder that the greatest hope of these "Fools by Choice" is that there is no afterlife. An awful state of degenerate man, atheists partake of the same principles and propensities which characterize the very nature and essence of their father the devil. When confronted with any debate an atheist is only able to issue negative commentary because, once again,an atheists hatred gets in the way of any common sense. If there were no God, there wouldn't be any atheists, because an atheist needs a God to argue against. If God actually didn't exist - there could be no working concept of theism, so the unbelieving atheist would have nothing to oppose. Because the sole purpose of an atheists existence revolves around attacking the validity of the Holy Bible, these atheist "Fools by Choice" will never go away or shut up. And again, as we can see, it has become apparent that if Satan cannot get at us any other way, he will use his Mindless Spawn Extraordinaire like nosreme, another "Fool by Choice" to continue to rage and foolishly waste our time.

    ~ In HELL Everyone Is A Believer...It's Just Too Late ~
    ~ GOD HATES RELIGION ~

  6. #55
    Quote Originally Posted by JimTh View Post
    This is your eternal reward. I frankly don't give a f***k whether you die in salvation or damnation. It makes no diff to me. I ain't Jesus and neither are you. You can screw yourself over until pigs fly. You do whatever the hell you want to do! You may be a bit smarter than Christopher Hitchins. Ever wonder where he ended up? By the way is it necessary for folks like you that have zero purpose to try and argue your beliefs until you drag others into the bowels of hell with you. If there is no God...there is no purpose. Without purpose why the hell are you and nosreme still bothering to breath, or are you the center of all that is good? Should we reflect on your wisdom? Is your wisdom eternal? Or is it as useless as teats on a boar hog?
    OK - you've realized the inherent problems with the wager and are back to trying to justify a belief in a supernatural being because you don't know the answer to philosophical questions.

    When you ask a rational person "where did the singularity that is the source o the universe come from?" they answer truthfully - "I don't know."

    When you ask that same question of a promoter of a supernatural being, they claim the supernatural being created it (assuming they even acknowledge the existence of anything beyond 6,000 years ago). But in fact they know no more than the rational person, they are just making it up and then clinging to it because they can bear to admit they really don't know.

    Not knowing the answer to a question is not evidence of the existence of any god or gods.

    Moreover, if the objective of a christian is to die and go to heaven to be with Jesus in everlasting happiness, why are they always praying to stay here? Why are they always thanking their god for not taking them in a disaster that took the lives of others? shouldn't they be saying "I wish Jesus had let that tornado kill me so I could be with him in everlasting happiness and never have to feel physical or emotional pain again, and never have to worry about being tempted by Satan."

    Nope, first thing out of their mouths is "it was a miracle I didn't die. I was praying to Jesus to save my life the entire time."

  7. As a pastor I preach love because God is Love, peope don't hear when you preach doom and gloom although if God give it to me I will preach it. They said that you can track more with honey than you can with vinegar, so I try to stay with that. God word said St John 6:44 and I know that, God Bless to all.

  8. #57
    Quote Originally Posted by Gatherer View Post
    I find it a little difficult to believe Ringo's avatar is "Politically Incorrect". Quite the opposite. I've been following this 'debate'? and it might not be a bad idea for him to run for public office. I've observed a lot of PC politicians evoking the name of God and Christianity to get elected. He'd be perty good in the bully pulpit. Just an observation mind you. Y'all continue.
    I Like Ringo's Avatar.

    Being Proud of being a Christian is More important than being proud to be an American. Being an American allows us to Celebrate being a Christian.
    However, For those who chose not to believe in Christ, I cannot support your decision and openly have Hope that one day you will come to know Christ.
    You also have the right, as an American, to express your disbelief. Any Service Member or Prior Service Member knows this is why we defend The United States of America. Freedom.
    This being said, on a personal note, I cannot tell you how much I wish the Non believers would just shut the Heck up.
    No need to reply to this, I never read your remarks. You'll be wasting your time like you are wasting your soul.
    A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state,
    the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

  9. #58
    Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post

    ~ In HELL Everyone Is A Believer...It's Just Too Late ~
    I used to view religion as the mindless views of the victims of their upbringing, brainwashed or programmed by their parents, in a cycle of ignorance rooted in the ignorance of ancient goat herders. People too lazy, too stupid, or just too comfortable in their mindless existance to bother to drag themselves from the ignorance of ancient goat herders.

    Then I paid more attention and see people like this and recognize that the greatest threat to mankind's future is the levels of hate and ignorance demonstrated by these willful fools.

    I will not switch off my mind and ignore the evidence, and blindly follow the ignorance your ancestors have burdened your mind with.

    I really do feel sorry for someone so irrationally fearful of this fictional hell that seems to dominate your existance. You remind me of a dog I had that was absolutely terrified of thunder and lightening. And yet his panic reaction makes much more sense than your response to someone not swallowing your ancient superstition. Lightening is real, and can be dangerous. Your fears are based solely in what amounts to nothing more than ancient folklore.

    Why don't you fear the other thousand or so gods? Why do you have such an irrational fear of the god that you say loves your. Did your biological daddy mistreat you often, there must be something to trigger your hatred toward others that haven't swallowed this line of total bull excrement.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

  10. #59
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    South Carolina USA
    Posts
    1,450
    Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post

    I will not switch off my mind and ignore the evidence, and blindly follow the ignorance your ancestors have burdened your mind with.
    What is this evidence of which you speak?

    I've been asking people like you to share so-called "evidence" to support their "Religion" of unbelief for years on this very forum. But, so far nobody can seem to find any "evidence" that supports the atheistic "faith".

    Please share the evidence you are talking about with us. The only thing I've heard so far is emotional hate-filled tirades focused toward God and Christians.

    It sure is funny how atheists seem so angry at a God (they don't believe in) and a group of people whom they think are ignorant brainwashed slaves.


    -
    “Only a rookie who knows nothing about science would say science takes away from faith. If you really study science, it will bring you closer to God.” —JAMES TOUR, NANOSCIENTIST

  11. #60
    Red Sox won. Thank you sweet baby Jesus.

    Sent from my hand-held mind distractor

Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast