Jesus Is Coming Soon (Oh Whatever!) - Page 8
Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Jesus Is Coming Soon (Oh Whatever!)

Not going into your spider hole of ignorance, anyone can find testimonials in seconds with the help of Google by those as lost in the fantasy of sky daddy as you are.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

Quote Originally Posted by Gatherer View Post
    . Not trying to make waves. (I believe in God)
    So does Satan.

~ In HELL Everyone Is A Believer...It's Just Too Late ~
    ~ GOD HATES RELIGION ~

Question for Christians: If you could do something that would guarantee that your children would live forever in eternal happiness with Jesus would you do it?

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    So does Satan.

~ In HELL Everyone Is A Believer...It's Just Too Late ~
    Glad to see you agree with my post. Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by nogods View Post
    Question for Christians: If you could do something that would guarantee that your children would live forever in eternal happiness with Jesus would you do it?
    Actually, we Christians do have a guarantee. It can be found in the Word of God.

Acts 16:31-34 (NKJV)
    31 So they said, "Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and you will be saved, you and your household."
    32 Then they spoke the word of the Lord to him and to all who were in his house.
    33 And he took them the same hour of the night and washed their stripes. And immediately he and all his family were baptized.
    34 Now when he had brought them into his house, he set food before them; and he rejoiced, having believed in God with all his household.
    Proverbs 20:7 (NKJV)
    7 The righteous man walks in his integrity; His children are blessed after him.
    Proverbs 22:6 (NKJV)
    6 Train up a child in the way he should go, And when he is old he will not depart from it.
    Matthew 19:13-14 (NKJV)
    13 Then little children were brought to Him that He might put His hands on them and pray, but the disciples rebuked them.
    14 But Jesus said, "Let the little children come to Me, and do not forbid them; for of such is the kingdom of heaven."

I really could go on and on. But, the point is made that Christians do have certain promises & guarantees from their loving & caring FATHER.

-
    “Only a rookie who knows nothing about science would say science takes away from faith. If you really study science, it will bring you closer to God.” —JAMES TOUR, NANOSCIENTIST

This is a good site. Although I don't agree with 'all' of their opinions, the majority of it..yes.

https://www.au.org/

Quote Originally Posted by Gatherer View Post
    Glad to see you agree with my post. Thank you!
    You need your eyes checked.
    ~ GOD HATES RELIGION ~

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    You need your eyes checked.
    You agree, and you know it!

10. If Jesus was real and he was to come back in this time he would last about 10 days before he got locked away in a mental institution.

Quote Originally Posted by maine04619 View Post
    If Jesus was real and he was to come back in this time he would last about 10 days before he got locked away in a mental institution.
    What's a shame is; He would likely be locked up & killed by the same type of religious leaders as the ones who crucified Him in the first place.

But, thank God! When He returns this time He will NOT be coming as a man.

-
    “Only a rookie who knows nothing about science would say science takes away from faith. If you really study science, it will bring you closer to God.” —JAMES TOUR, NANOSCIENTIST

Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast