Jesus Is Coming Soon (Oh Whatever!)
Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Jesus Is Coming Soon (Oh Whatever!)

Jesus Is Coming Soon (Oh Whatever!)

By Tim Cameron

"The Further A Society Drifts From The Truth The More It Will Hate Those Who Speak It".
    ~ George Orwell ~
    ~ GOD HATES RELIGION ~

That should make lots of Christian's happy - until they learn that their version of Jesus is not appreciated by Jesus.

Quote Originally Posted by nogods View Post
    That should make lots of Christian's happy - until they learn that their version of Jesus is not appreciated by Jesus.
    Another mindless mocker that will never go away or shut up. Once again, as we can see, it has become apparent that if Satan cannot get at us any other way, he will use his Mindless Spawn "extraordinaire" to continue to rage and foolishly waste our time.

Everyone In HELL Is A Believer...It's Just Too Late.
    ~ GOD HATES RELIGION ~

How happy will you be when you find that Jesus DOES exist and you rejected Him?

Quote Originally Posted by Oldgrunt View Post
    How happy will you be when you find that Jesus DOES exist and you rejected Him?
    The Scriptures say he won't be happy OG, quite to the contrary. He will be “weeping and wailing and gnashing his teeth” as he fries, sizzles, and burns in the Lake of Fire. Knowing that eternity is never ending, a hundred million years from now will only be the beginning of eternity. Therefore, in a hundred million years from now all Christians will just be sitting down to enjoy breakfast in Heaven. While at the same time, in a hundred million years from now all of the "fools by choice" that reside in HELL will still be “weeping and wailing and gnashing their teeth” as they continue to fry, sizzle, & burn without even one drop of water on their tongue. Not one second will have gone by in that hundred million years, and not one second will go by in all future eternity that the likes of nogods will not know that Jesus DOES exist and they rejected Him.

~Everyone In HELL Is A Believer...It's Just Too Late ~
    ~ GOD HATES RELIGION ~

but he loves me...

What does the 'Talmud' say about Jesus,Mary etc.? I read some pretty unflattering things about them and Christians in general on a forum some time ago. Been a while. Just curious. Anyone know how to get a copy?

but he loves me...
    Yes Jesus loves you. He died for you so you wouldn't have to be cursed to an eternity in Hell any longer.
    But, just as your love for someone may not save them from a just punishment & imprisonment for crimes & sins committed against their fellow man, Jesus' love cannot save us unless we take heed to HIS warning and turn from our crimes & follow HIM in the way of TRUTH & Holiness.

Quote Originally Posted by Gatherer View Post
    What does the 'Talmud' say about Jesus,Mary etc.? I read some pretty unflattering things about them and Christians in general on a forum some time ago. Been a while. Just curious. Anyone know how to get a copy?
    I found a link that may help answer some of your questions-
    Jesus In The Talmud

-
    “Only a rookie who knows nothing about science would say science takes away from faith. If you really study science, it will bring you closer to God.” —JAMES TOUR, NANOSCIENTIST

but he loves me...
    And that's why he would be wailing that you have not come to Him.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote."
    ~ Benjamin Franklin (maybe)

Yep nogods, I went over some of that site. I'll have to dig into it a bit more. Stuff like that should be common knowledge I'd think. Thanks.

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast